Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

SERIOUSLY NEED YOUR HELP RIGHT NOW !! DO I have HERPES OR A RASH? I AM FREAKING THE FUCK OUT !!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #159722 at 04,Jul,11 09:39
So let me post the pictures. Recently I got into a little "action" with somebody (a one night stand) but was limp and unable to really get in the whole time, though I managed to kind of get in, nothing really of normal sex. This happened about 3-4 weeks ago, and I am completely in a state of shock and fear because I DO NOT WANT this virus/disease.. I am in absolute fear of my goddamn life..

Similar topics: 1.Heat Rash!   2.Have you got pearlies?   3.How many are afraid of sexual diseases ?   4.Girlfriend wants strap-on play!! Women's opinons welcome!!!   5.Lets insult people!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #196416 at 15,Dec,12 22:02
Yup it is definitely Herpes or maybe even something worse! That is my expert opinion as a member here on SYD!
By bella! at 27,Jul,13 02:50 other posts of bella! 
Since when is a duck able to render an "expert" opinion?

By #291618 at 27,Jul,13 03:31
since he is a SYD member

By #303133 at 15,Dec,12 21:59
Apparently, what ever he had caused him to suffer from premature deletion. One of the many dangers of unprotected sex...
By bella! at 27,Jul,13 02:53 other posts of bella! 
Wrap it!

By Ray10754 at 06,Jul,11 02:30 other posts of Ray10754 
dont know why you just dont google it!! I just did and from what your pictures show it isnt herpes go see a doctor!!

By fila1305 at 05,Jul,11 07:02 other posts of fila1305 
For as far I can see you already had the best advice: go and see a doctor to get a professional diagnose.

It sucks that something like this ruins your 4th of July, but I think Bushpilot is right and the chances for something life threatening are slim.

And as long as you don't have it diagnost there's nothing you can do. so try not to think about it and to relax.

By #7976 at 04,Jul,11 20:50
Firstly, don't freak out. Calm down and immediately see your doctor. Herpes isn't life threatening and when controlled it's totally manageable. It's just as likely that you have some other type of rash or fungal issue that is easily treatable. As soon as you get advice from a professional, you'll be able to rest easily and get over the problem. And, if it is Herpes you'll know how to deal with it and all will be right in your world again.
By #159722 at 04,Jul,11 23:07
I hope so.

It would really mean no more sex for me.
By #7976 at 05,Jul,11 00:13
That's not really true. I have a friend that's had Herpes for years and while it's important to be careful, it's not the end of sex. Read the writeup on Wikipedia for a good description of all aspects of herpes.

By #88520 at 04,Jul,11 19:15
Batman doesn't get herpes

Adult Discussion Forum