Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Small change in voting system

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by admin at 06,Aug,09 21:29  other posts of admin
Responding to complains of one of the members who was receiving multiple "anonymous" negative votes from several members he apparently pissed off, earlier I implemented the feature that two negative votes in a row on the same pic would let the owner of the pic know who voted against.

But now I see this feature diminished a number of negative votes drastatically comparing to positive votes. So, considering that only 1 member complained about this I'm now removing this feature. Once again you can vote against any pic multiple times without notifying the owner of who you are.

I hope this is understandable.