to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Sex with a sibling

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #163984 at 10,Jul,11 04:58
Just wondering if anyone else has had sex with a sibling, whether it be same sex or opposite sex. I fucked my younger sister a few times when we were in our teens and wish I could do it again.

Similar topics: 1.****   2.It's National Sibling's Day!   3.Freaky spun fun with step ****   4.Sibling sex   5.Has anyone ever had sex with a family member?  

New Comment

Comments:
By Ray10754 at 02,Aug,11 20:33 other posts of Ray10754 
Topics like this should not be allowed, I know that we all(myself included) feel that we need to post our comments and try to discourage them,But They just seem to keep coming back, I think it is totaly repulsve and people that indulge in this sort of sexual behavior (in my mind) have serious psycholagical problems,

By #68656 at 01,Aug,11 14:56
Interesting to note that the originator of this disturbing and repugnant discussion recently sent me a short, terse and needless to say "unfriendly" private message. Also needless to say he received a polite but firm Aussie rebuke from me suggesting he improve his communication skills and tactfully recommending he review his values.
By #59855 at 02,Aug,11 17:29
From Matt's Wife: Nice to know that John

By #68656 at 10,Jul,11 05:00
It has a name which is incest and it is very wrong.
End of story.
By #59855 at 10,Jul,11 07:12
From Matt's Wife: Let's not forget very illegal too

By #7976 at 10,Jul,11 23:29
You know John, I've quit responding to these threads. Everyone knows they're inappropriate but they just keep coming in part because we keep feeding them comments. I think if we just quit responding to stupid, irrespectful, and outrageous comments, the comments themselves with die off.

By Ray10754 at 10,Jul,11 11:20 other posts of Ray10754 
It's people like this that gives sex a bad reputation!

By pifad at 10,Jul,11 05:25 other posts of pifad 
Shame I'm not your brother, I'd enjoy sex with you

Adult Discussion Forum