Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

penis pump recommendations

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #114565 at 13,Jul,11 19:58
hubby and I would like to check out penis pumps. are they safe? do they work? which brand? what do we look for? Is it worth the effort?
thanks. Cindy

Similar topics: 1.>>>Who uses a Penis Pump, and how good are they?<<<   2.Penis pump effect   3.penis pump?   4.PENIS PUMP Too Small   5.Vacuum pump recomendations , looking for a good well built pump  

New Comment

Comments:
By #280008 at 18,Feb,13 07:10
Amazon. Size matters tubes are great their pumps however suck ass they break after a few usages look for something metal if I remember right they have a nice brass one.

Start with a tube as close to his girth as possible and work your way up to larger tubes this way you avoid the painful experience of getting your nuts sucked into the tube... i had bruised testicals for about a week after my first pumping

By #166058 at 18,Feb,13 01:13
look on lovehoney.com loads of toys on there ...they are fun to use for stimulation and foreplay... but only give temp affects but can increase sensitivity in his cock.. i loved playing with mine... id recomend going for it but jsut buy a cheap basic one to see how u like it then maybe work up to a better quality one

Adult Discussion Forum