She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Pissing in public

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #177338 at 17,Jul,11 06:35
So, i've just come back from a festival where the toilets were appalling. So much so that the women were squatting and pissing in full view. I went to urinate against the wall and a woman next to me started pissing. I pulled out my cock which became instantly hard, shocking the woman.

I liked being seen though. Anyone else on the forums try and make sure someone catches a glimpse of your privates when you go?

Similar topics: 1.Pissing Pictures   2.Pissing or pissing on pictures.   3.Pissing pics   4.18-25 Year Old Guys!   5.When I piss in public, I always wish some'll come grab my cock and finish me...  

New Comment

Comments:
By Blade at 20,Jul,17 00:44 other posts of Blade 
Anyone ever piss off a roof or balcony? did you care what you pissed on down below? Do you know what you pissed on or over?

By Lenatur at 17,Jul,17 01:51 other posts of Lenatur 
Public inthe Park

By Lenatur at 02,Mar,17 01:45 other posts of Lenatur 
By leopoldij at 04,Mar,17 06:22 other posts of leopoldij 
That's not in public, is it?
By Lenatur at 06,Mar,17 03:19 other posts of Lenatur 
Is in Summergarden Restaurant
By leopoldij at 06,Mar,17 14:57 other posts of leopoldij 
Meaning???
By sinanff47 at 06,Mar,17 20:05 other posts of sinanff47 
Leo! You are more of a native English speaker than he! He said this is in an outdoor restaurant. A restaurant 'means' 'in public'.
By leopoldij at 07,Mar,17 04:53 other posts of leopoldij 
Danke schön.
By Lenatur at 17,Jul,17 01:48 other posts of Lenatur 
THX Sinaff47

By leopoldij at 15,Jul,17 23:05 other posts of leopoldij 
Nice pissing
video

only registered users can see external links

By Lenatur at 02,Mar,17 01:42 other posts of Lenatur 

By Lenatur at 02,Mar,17 01:41 other posts of Lenatur 

By mywusch at 12,Jan,13 07:21 other posts of mywusch 
like to show in public public toilet
By spermkiss at 20,Jan,15 15:56 other posts of spermkiss 
This is exactly how EVERY man should piss when he's using a public toilet. Step up to the urinal, drop trou below the knees, hike up the shirttail and let the piss flow.
By tb1 at 29,Jul,15 01:13 other posts of tb1 
Sounds hot if you have a nice ass. I saw a rear view of a guy who had done exactly that and his sad, pimply wrinkled old ass was not pretty at all.

By raybo36 at 26,Feb,17 11:49 other posts of raybo36 
like this?
By spermkiss at 26,Feb,17 13:14 other posts of spermkiss 
Damn! This is HOT! First of all, you've done a drop trou, bringing everything out in the open, including your sexy hairy legs (I just love hairy legs). Secondly, you're standing back far enough to give everyone a good view. And what a fine view it is. A lovely "helmet head" glans with a fine golden stream flowing out of it. I love watching guys piss.
By raybo36 at 26,Feb,17 15:10 other posts of raybo36 
Thanks Spermkiss!I tend to show a lot when pissing in public, not always intentionally
By spermkiss at 27,Feb,17 14:30 other posts of spermkiss 
So kick it up a notch. Get a full, standing up and throbbing erection and start stroking. If you want to get really bold, stroke out a load when there is a guy next to you watching.

By Juggle at 26,Feb,17 11:57 other posts of Juggle 
Love to show my cock while pissing

By raybo36 at 26,Feb,17 11:52 other posts of raybo36 

By mravg2u at 26,Feb,17 07:12 other posts of mravg2u 
I piss in public all the time, my back lawn, I can not miss, saves flushing water, fertilizes and my wife does not complain about a messy bathroom.

By leopoldij at 26,Feb,17 06:35 other posts of leopoldij 
only registered users can see external links

By greatsiz at 14,Sep,15 19:13 other posts of greatsiz 
Pissing in public in India is common. I have done many times. Some time it is embracing when a lady passing through the place. Many times I was caught pissing with my cock erect and taking long time.
By bella! at 14,Sep,15 19:31 other posts of bella! 
Geez, is there anything you don't do?

By lahbr at 04,Aug,15 17:29 other posts of lahbr 

By Lenatur at 29,Jul,15 01:19 other posts of Lenatur 

By spermkiss at 20,Jan,15 15:58 other posts of spermkiss 
What man hasn't whipped out his dick and pissed in a public place? Probably every man in the world has done this.

By Lenatur at 20,Jan,15 01:40 other posts of Lenatur 

By #467291 at 16,Jul,14 18:54
Pissing in public often gives me a hard-on, which I often relieve in the usual way.

By Ramil1 at 02,May,14 08:41 other posts of Ramil1 
what is the actual situation on this ...in the uk- regarding the law?
By #467291 at 16,Jul,14 18:51
'Making water' as pissing is legally referred to is against the law in the UK. It is usually a fine. I don't know how much as I have never been caught.

By ekroft at 02,May,14 09:58 other posts of ekroft 
I fully unbutton my pants, stand back, and get my penis and balls out in plain view, its great people looking. Other times, like at a bus stop, restaurant ect, ill get hard and sit back, showing it through my pants.

By lahbr at 18,Apr,13 02:32 other posts of lahbr 

By Lenatur at 13,Apr,13 07:53 other posts of Lenatur 
Check us !!!

By pifad at 18,Aug,11 10:22 other posts of pifad 
I'm with you Hairysac

By #2331 at 18,Jul,11 15:36
Bushpilot that is about the stupidest statment I've ever hear!!
By BushPilot at 18,Jul,11 18:03 other posts of BushPilot 
Opinions vary and your welcome to yours.

By BushPilot at 18,Jul,11 15:24 other posts of BushPilot 
Having spent a lot of time in Southeast Asia where people do their business in public without hesitation or embarrassment and having lived in Southern Europe, the land of the pisswar (sp?), I've gained an appreciation for the simplicity of being totally at ease with ones body and ones ability to do what Western society considers to be a totally private act in a public venue.

It's somewhat sad that as a society we look down on taking a leak in public. But the sadder issue is that the rest of us won't turn away and give them some privacy. Instead we stare and then condem.

Adult Discussion Forum