She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

categorys

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #179284 at 18,Jul,11 09:02
please tell me why we have them as i have had friends on here for over three years and they still have points taken from them for so called wronge posting when they have been put into the right one , and in all there time on here they still have not found one person who has reported them ? if the site is to remain a good worth while place to post your pictures then why have this fucked up idear lets just post and be done with it , they have heard all the in there words BULLSHIT so no longer bother asking why it is happening

New Comment

Comments:
By pifad at 18,Jul,11 17:20 other posts of pifad 
I think it's pretty self explanatory. Drives me nuts when I'm looking at cock and a big ol pussy pops up on the DICK page. Some people just cna't read or don't tkae the time to do so. And the same thing happens on the CUNT page. Ha! Get with it folks. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to tell the difference between a dick and a cunt!
By #164428 at 18,Jul,11 17:23
LOL! For real.

Sometimes, it's iffy. I got called out for a couple that were iffy. I thought a cunt with a toy inside was still a cunt. They went through okay initially, but, once, I got docked. I thought a cunt with undies on was still a cunt, but since no nakedness was showing there, I guess it should have been misc. or uncategorized. It's hard to tell sometimes, though.... If a pussy and tits are showing, which do you choose? Or a cock and ass? LOL!
By admin at 18,Jul,11 19:47 other posts of admin 
Any kind of social moderation has downsides. One of them typically is - people may flag you when they just don't like your pic or you, even if the pic is more or less in a right category. On this site there is a mechanism that decreases members ability to flag pics down to nothing when they repeatedly misuse this feature, but it still can happen.

But there is no other way. I cannot view all 5000+ pics submitted every day not even speaking about 24/7. And yet having all pics in just one category is not a good idea. Take a look at "modified" or "tortured" category if you have not done this yet. Not many people will be happy to see some of those pics on the main page...
By pomper at 19,Jul,11 12:18 other posts of pomper 
Is there a way to find out who flagged pics that are supposedly in the wrong category?
By admin at 19,Jul,11 13:03 other posts of admin 
No. I can see them, indeed. But I do not want members making stupid fights over this. They do the job, categories are relatively clean. And so far complaints in this thread don't have much ground.

But I can give you a number: there were about 6000 "flags" from about 150 different members in past couple of days.

By #175020 at 18,Jul,11 22:04
just lost 30 points today,wrong category.the pics were in the not categorized category.well what the fuck,don't you have anything better to do! Not directed to you admin,just noticed my post followed yours
By admin at 19,Jul,11 02:43 other posts of admin 
Please don't be ridiculous. First, it's impossible to flag pics as "wrong category" when they are not categorized. Second, I can see in which category pics were initially placed. And yours were under main dicks. Third, quality matters. Bad quality reports stack with wrong category reports. And for example this pic is blurry:

[deleted image]

I don't know why you people like to make drama instead of just using common sense when posting pics.

By admin at 18,Jul,11 09:37 other posts of admin 
You've put this pic

[deleted image]

into dicks category and now trying to tell everybody that it was not wrong?

I told numerous times that I do not care about categories. In fact, categories make things more complicated - this site require much more server resources to run because of them. But without categories this site would be complete mess.
By #179284 at 18,Jul,11 16:08
ok so where should it have gone just asking so i know in the future
By admin at 18,Jul,11 16:33 other posts of admin 
Is not it obvious? "Misc: Full body, penetrations, etc." category.

Read this and recommended pages there for better understanding /faq.html#wrongcat

Adult Discussion Forum