pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Smell of Asshole. Like it? Don't? Tell me what you think!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #112700 at 20,Jul,11 21:38
Personally I love the smell of asshole for some reason. The sweet smell of a womans ass turns me on so much. What about you guys?

Similar topics: 1.Quiff Smell   2.Who else likes sniffing their asshole while jacking?   3.Funny story. Reply.   4.Pussy smell   5.Licking Assholes, man or woman.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #63505 at 22,Jul,11 04:08
Had my ass eaten once before. It felt really good and he had no complaints. He loved how clean I was.
By #278535 at 07,Feb,13 22:51
He is really so cute! I always do it to my wife and she like it.

By #174339 at 06,Feb,13 06:55
clean ass hole smells good to me and I like to lick her ass hole It felt really good the wife love it

By #178278 at 20,Jul,11 22:12
I like to 69 with guys. I like them to be on top sucking my dick, and me on the bottom sucking their dick. I like their balls resting on my nose while I'm sucking their dick, the smell of musky balls is HOT. I also like to raise up and sniff their ass hole. A man's ass hole smells good to me and I like to lick his ass hole while he is sucking me. When I get ready to cum in his mouth, I stick my tongue in his ass hole as far as I can, that make me cum great, at least 4 cum spurts. After I finish cumming I go back to sucking his dick so he cums good in my mouth. I love the smell of a man's ass hole and I lick and tongue every man's ass hole that I have sex with.
By spermkiss at 25,Jul,11 21:36 other posts of spermkiss 
You're a man after my heart! Licking a man's ass hole and having him lick mine is a very important part of sex.

By spermkiss at 25,Jul,11 21:33 other posts of spermkiss 
Well, first off to clarify things for Mxz12 and mccat2, scat is a major turn off. The ass hole has got to be clean. But not freshly showered smelling of scented soap clean. When a guy's ass crack has a certain mild muskiness from a few hours of exercise, it drives me absolutely wild. I can burry my face in there for hours enjoying that aroma and then lick him to get his ass taste.

By #59855 at 21,Jul,11 01:54
From Matts Wife: I never get any complaints

By pifad at 20,Jul,11 23:19 other posts of pifad 
I prefer a man's ass. And if it's hairy all the more sexy and hot

Adult Discussion Forum