Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Locker Rooms

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #157262 at 23,Jul,11 02:53
I love changing and being naked in the locker room and looking at other guys or watching them look at me. Any one else?

Similar topics: 1.Comparing with mates   2.Would you join a gym if it had coed showers and locker rooms   3.Micropenises in locker rooms   4.Gym locker room...   5.Wrong changing rooms.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #143150 at 21,Aug,11 20:38
I really enjoy the attention too. I love standing around either in a brief or just naked!
By 3fdfd at 21,Aug,11 23:22 other posts of 3fdfd 
you ought to attract lots of attention - nice big cock & super hairy chest & body

By spermkiss at 22,Aug,11 01:15 other posts of spermkiss 
Nude is the way to go. Even better is nude with an erection.

By #187208 at 18,Aug,11 11:20
Love to be naked with other men. Love to circle jerk. The ultimate male bonding.
By spermkiss at 20,Aug,11 18:59 other posts of spermkiss 
I'm with you, man.

By hotcock33 at 20,Aug,11 06:40 other posts of hotcock33 
I also love the chance to get naked in front of others, and love stripping down at the pool, or gym. Too bad Im often the only one doing so other then old men. Seems everyone is too shy these days, but I get it I guess, I used to be the same way when younger. We all got the same thing more or less, so what's the big deal!?

By spermkiss at 24,Jul,11 20:01 other posts of spermkiss 
The locker room and the showers are the highlight of going to the gym or swimming pool. The opportunity to be nude in the company of other nude men so that they can check you out and you can check them out is really fine. What's really fine is to get a "big-on" or even a stand up and trobbing hard-on and watch others reaction. It's a lot of fun to show off your dick. Every SYD member knows this.

By pifad at 23,Jul,11 03:55 other posts of pifad 
Oh yeah! Love it!!

Adult Discussion Forum