Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Instant erection and uncontrolable...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #175842 at 01,Aug,11 09:00
when i see the young teen girls/ ladies in their tight jeans showing thighs and heavy buttocks as well as hiding big breasts in tight t shirt getting an instant erection and not able to control it.

Similar topics: 1.Does your size vary with situation ?   2.Erection Oil   3.Free iPhone app for instant pic sharing.   4.Sniffing wife,s girl friends thongs   5.What is the reason of my erection stops completely ?❗  

New Comment

Comments:
By #39334 at 01,Aug,11 13:38
And why would that be a problem?
By spermkiss at 01,Aug,11 16:05 other posts of spermkiss 
I've got to agree, here. Getting an erection is a blessing and there will come a time when you'll wish you could get an instant erection. Trust me on this. If this is a problem, it's a problem a lot of men of mature years wish they had.

Now what to do when you get an erection when you are out in public and it shows in you pants or if you are someplace where you are nude, such as a nude beach or the locker room or shower room at your gym. Just continue on doing what you'd be doing if you didn't have an erection. You should neither attempt to hide it nor call attention to it. Just keep telling yourself that erections are normal and natural and all men get them (or wish they did). An erection is nothing to be embarrassed about or ashamed of.
By #78117 at 05,Aug,11 19:55
How right you are spermkiss.
By spermkiss at 05,Aug,11 20:18 other posts of spermkiss 
Since you, too, are a man of mature years, you can probably understand this. When I was younger if I got an erection at the nude beach I'd roll over on my belly so it wouldn't show. Now if I get one I like to stand up and walk around to show it off.

By slipper at 02,Aug,11 13:33 other posts of slipper 
You will when you get older.

By boc at 02,Aug,11 03:16 other posts of boc 
OK.

By #178278 at 01,Aug,11 16:26
I know how you feel, except I get hard-ons when I see guys. My dick has a brain of it's own, sometime it decides to get hard for no reason at all. And when I see a hot/sexy guy, up it goes, and it won't come down until it cums. Sometime I cum as many as 5 times a day. I'm beginning to think I'm oversexed.
By spermkiss at 01,Aug,11 20:16 other posts of spermkiss 
You sound like a normal eighteen year old. Enjoy it while you can. Suck as many cocks as you can and get your codk sucked as often as you can. Lick as many ass holes as you can and get you ass hole licked as often as you can. Jack off as often as you want. Sex is good.

By #348 at 01,Aug,11 17:15
i never had a problem with that. Instead, i will proudly show my bulge in the public.
By spermkiss at 01,Aug,11 20:13 other posts of spermkiss 
Good for you! Erections are good.

Adult Discussion Forum