Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Ass fingering

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #87476 at 04,Aug,11 23:58
Hey, ive never really tried anything to do with my ass and ive tried getting a finger up but can never get more, how can i get more up and also bigger thing, and how can i make it really good? And advice appreciated, thanks

Similar topics: 1.Anal Fingering   2.fingering   3.ass fingering   4.Fingering my arse   5.fingering your ass (men and women)  

New Comment

Comments:
By #24308 at 14,Aug,11 16:26
a good way to loosen up is a enema a power one hooked to the shower head is best you can start slow and once you flush that pipe out you will be ready for big cock

By bradyD at 09,Aug,11 04:38 other posts of bradyD 
Well if you're using a toy, definitely make sure you're well lubed. Just press it against your hole for a little bit with light pressure on it and don't force it in. Help it by squeezing out like you were going to the bathroom. Finally, once your muscles relax it will pop right in and it will feel like heaven and you'll never go back again. After a few times it gets easier and more pleasurable. :O
By bradyD at 09,Aug,11 04:43 other posts of bradyD 
..Oh and if you need a good non-obvious sex toy, most drug stores that I've seen all sell this same little toilet plunger with a plastic handle. The handle has four or five little evenly sized balls at the top. It's as if it were made for anal play and there's nothing wrong with storing it the bathroom ready to go at any time.

By #87476 at 05,Aug,11 20:46
Ive used lube before but i dont really wana use to much as my parents my see marks on the sheet or something, sorry if that sounds stupid :L
By spermkiss at 05,Aug,11 23:07 other posts of spermkiss 
This doesn't sound stupid at all. It's a very real problem for a young person who still lives at home.

Probably more important than lube, is learning how to relax the muscles in your ass. This is not especially difficult but it does take some practice as the normal condition of these muscles is to be at least slightly tensed to keep the anal opening closed.

With practice, just about any anus can relax enough to open up enough to take just about any penis or penis size object. Some can open much larger. This takes a LOT of practice and stretching, however. Look around the internet, it's not hard to find photos of fist fucking or of guys with two liter beverage bottles in their asses.

By #102374 at 05,Aug,11 02:48
Lots of lube and you can get what ever you want in there. Be sure to hit the prostate and cum like crazy.

Adult Discussion Forum