Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Do you think that i should cut my dick ?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #159626 at 10,Aug,11 22:07
i have very tight 4skin. What do you suggest?
[deleted image]
[deleted image]
[deleted image]

Similar topics: 1.let's vote about "longdick" out or in??   2.do i have a small dick average dick or big dick just curious?   3.Father and son - silimar dick?   4.first time getting my dick stroked and sucked by a guy   5.lunch time  

New Comment

Comments:
By #171382 at 13,Aug,11 21:55
I hate how uncut advocates are treated as the crazy ones. Granted, you can do what you like to your own body, but the way people often react you'd think that our view on the normal human body was abnormal or something when nature and health backs up our claims.

I hate how people NEVER consider the fact that this is PART OF ANOTHER HUMAN'S BODY and that your advice may very well convince them to do something that they may later regret.

Of course a site like this isn't really the best place to ask such a question where perverse notions and fetishes run rampant. In terms of fantasy? Sure! In terms of reality? Research it properly and make your own decision.

I have circ fantasies myself, but the advocates make it very difficult for me when they throw around such blatant lies and misinformation.
By #123889 at 17,Aug,11 17:55
Right on very good point well said.
By slipper at 17,Aug,11 23:01 other posts of slipper 

By slipper at 12,Aug,11 03:01 other posts of slipper 
DUH! Hell, no! But, if you have to ask, sure and cut it VERY tight... right at the base, stuff it and send it to me! Many would KILL for what you are considering throwing away.
By #185216 at 12,Aug,11 03:25
there must be a full moon tonight.
By slipper at 16,Aug,11 03:02 other posts of slipper 
Correct!

By #161491 at 11,Aug,11 01:30
From what I can see in your photos, your foreskin doesn't look that terribly tight to me. I think you should see a urologist but let him know you're interested in learning about ways you can stretch your foreskin so that it won't be so snug. (There are creams out there that can help with that.) Circumcision should be a final option, and even then, consider a partial one instead of a full one.
By 3fdfd at 13,Aug,11 13:44 other posts of 3fdfd 
good points !

By #82241 at 10,Aug,11 23:16
If it's uncomfortable, go for it!
By spermkiss at 11,Aug,11 00:35 other posts of spermkiss 
I agree. It looks as though your skin is so tight that you have trouble retracting it. In that case circumcision is probably called for. Have you seen a urologist about this matter? If you haven't, then I strongly recommend that you do so you can have a professional opinion.

By bonefire at 10,Aug,11 22:31 other posts of bonefire 
No

Adult Discussion Forum