Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Bisexuality

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #20959 at 13,Aug,09 08:00
Be honest guys, are most of us bi-sexual either actively or latently? Do you love looking at cocks in action, love seeing them cum?

Similar topics: 1.Married bi guys   2.Stroking the uncut ones   3.Breaking the deepthroat barrier  

New Comment

Comments:
By Tobes at 17,Sep,10 00:35 other posts of Tobes 
I love looking at the cocks, especially the shaved ones, but not keen on the cum shots though. I've never had a cock but cocks are usually my main fantasy when masturbating. Love to meet up with someone to play with their cock one day.

By MoeJoe at 16,Sep,10 08:52 other posts of MoeJoe 
I've been a cock admirer since I was a teenager observing cocks in the high school lockerroom.

By #25574 at 16,Sep,10 01:10
i love cock but love the ladies to
By #102374 at 16,Sep,10 01:16
best of both worlds. im learning.

By #9066 at 14,Sep,10 06:55
I'm very happily married and much prefer women. Still, I have a bi-side and love to look at cocks (preferences: shaved, erect, posed outdoors, well-lighted, cumming optional, no faces, in focus - however, those are simply my preferences, not a tutorial on how to pose). Freud said most of us, men and women, are not exclusively heterosexual. I have sucked my married but bi friend's cock multiple times (not recently, because we don't currently live in the same state) and loved it, but I am not actively looking for anyone. Still, it's nice to fantasize about sucking some of the gorgeous cocks that I enjoy on SYD, having them cum in my mouth, swallowing their cum, etc.
By boy at 15,Sep,10 22:28 other posts of boy 
What a pity that you haven't uploaded any pics yet. Would love to have a look at your cock, as I have similar interests.

By #1995 at 21,Aug,09 07:14
You say you like looking but have you also experienced other cocks?
By #102374 at 14,Sep,10 05:10
I like looking and it makes me horny. Have never done a dude but some of these shaved cocks make me want to try it.

By #1995 at 13,Aug,09 08:06
I have been bisexual since I was 13. My first ever sexual encounter was with a school friend when we wanked each other. Went on to have a normal family life with wife and kids but never lost my interest in cocks.
By #102837 at 14,Sep,10 04:23
I'm Married too, but sometimes all i want is cock. This site just makes me so horny

By kon6838 at 22,Aug,09 18:42 other posts of kon6838 
I like pussy but LOVE cocks

By #6437 at 20,Aug,09 11:06
I love being bi. I like pussy but LOVE cocks

Adult Discussion Forum