Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

not gay but wants to try??!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #183385 at 18,Aug,11 22:56
well i'm not gay but me and my cousin suck off each other. also i'd love to try to fuck a man and maybe get fucked myself. i'm still attracted to women more than men but i love cock.i'm so confused

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 19,Aug,11 16:25 other posts of spermkiss 
I notice that you are eighteen years old. At that age you're pretty much at the peak of your sexual potency and you probably think about sex 24/7. That's normal. And you're up for sex pretty much with anyone, be it a girl or another guy. That, too, is normal at your age. So just relax and enjoy it.

Big8 insists that you are bisexual and leahcim insists that you are gay, but I respectfully disagree. You might, indeed, be bisexual and you might, indeed, be gay, but most likely you are just a normal horny 18 year old who is ready for sex with anyone. As you mature you will become more secure in your sexual orientation.

Now don't get depressed about my comment about your being at the peak of your sexual potency and think that it's all going to be downhill from here. Yes, you will start slowing down, but it won't be by very much, very quickly. The difference between 18 and 35 is so small it's hardly noticeable. The difference between 18 and 40 is still pretty small. So you've got a nice two decades in you future. Have lots of sex.

By slipper at 19,Aug,11 00:12 other posts of slipper 
I suggest you do a search at this forum for a lengthy thread regarding men into cocks, but not men. If this sounds somethng like you, you are NOT alone, I assure you!!!

Adult Discussion Forum