Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Looking at cocks makes me so horny

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #175600 at 28,Aug,11 00:24
A discussion for all those who get really horny looking at nice cock pictures

Similar topics: 1.What makes cocks curve?   2.Hi women, you like horny chats   3.Who likes to look at BIG hard cock pics?   4.i want to play with another mans cock   5.Have you ever anonymously chatted with someone you know?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #179934 at 12,Oct,11 18:47
Well dont look at mine then

By 3fdfd at 05,Oct,11 09:53 other posts of 3fdfd 
Naturally, I like cock - otherwise I wouldn't spend as much time here as I do. Cock makes me horny - but what I especially like are the cocks belonging to a handful of guys here that I've become friends with - who I chat with. Of course, I to all sorts of good looking cocks, but the cock belonging to a guy I chat with - now that's my favorite kind of cock.

By #181785 at 02,Oct,11 22:57
Your cock made me horney

By taurus at 02,Oct,11 17:26 other posts of taurus 
And you get always bigger and hotter as you see them

By #10322 at 28,Aug,11 00:25
I get really horny looking at pictures of cock. My favourite are black and hard.
By spermkiss at 01,Oct,11 16:47 other posts of spermkiss 
Black cocks are fine, but so are all other races. I'm an equal opportunity cocksucker.

A hard, pre-aroused cock is fine, but so is a soft one. It's nice to take a man's soft cock into my mouth, stimulate it to full erection, bring him to orgasmic climax, swallow his sperm and then take his still hard cock back into my mouth 'til it goes soft again. That way he gets the comfort of having his cock in my warm, moist mouth during his post coital bliss.

If I'm going to be a cocksucker, it's good to be a full service cocksucker and give the man the complete oral experience.

Adult Discussion Forum