Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

First time you tried your own cum.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #188782 at 28,Aug,11 18:54
Hello everyone! I have an issue you all might be able to help me with. For the longest time, I've wanted to try my own cum, but the second I orgasm that hunger goes away immediately. Any suggestions on helping myself to do this? My guess is to just to do it haha.

Similar topics: 1.Friends - Bestfriends - Couple?   2.self reflextion   3.Masturbating - Your Usual Routine?   4.masturbating for the first time (guys)   5.The troubles of a **** Bi Relationship  

New Comment

Comments:
By #181785 at 31,Aug,11 05:16
Cum in your hand, then stick your tongue in it, then go from there till you just suck it all down

By #23212 at 29,Aug,11 03:20
Hello 'jusper'. That immediate loss of 'hunger' or other desire is actually part of why our 'species' is still here. Look at a circle of male cats sometime, all howling, and fighting each other off to get to the female in heat, in the centre. Once one has 'cum' in her, he couldn't care less about another one giving her his 'seed', thereby ensuring 'variety' in the species, etc. will be passed on.

And IMHO, the way to taste your deeelicious cream, is NOT to "just do it"; it is to start doing what's called 'edging'. That is 'jerking' ALMOST all the way, but stopping short (be careful), and then squeezing out some cum. It's easy, once you learn how, and you can do about 3 or 4 tastings at least, and can see 'how sweet it is'. Then you can 'finish off', or 'go about your other business'

By #102374 at 28,Aug,11 20:58
Happens to everyone. Just have to suck it up. Ha ha. Once you taste it you will want more.

Adult Discussion Forum