Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

POSTING PIC'S TO UR PAGE?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #190106 at 30,Aug,11 06:12
Is it me, or is there anyone else having a difficult time trying to upload pic's to there page on this site. Ive followed all the instructions given & suggested by the site, as well have followed all rules & regulations when uploading & Im still experiancing difficulties. Can anyone help me try to figure out where the problem is, or what I must, & sure Im doing wrong. Thank you in advance for those who have advice to guve, or who point me in the right direction. Shyn888