Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Analingus

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #161797 at 31,Aug,11 23:18
So girls/guys, do you like it?

Have yet to receive but I absolutely love to give, something incredibly erotic about it

New Comment

Comments:
By #176420 at 03,Sep,11 21:55
Learn to spell it man,but fucking like yer pubes.
By #23212 at 13,Sep,11 06:11
If you check 'WikipŠ¶dia', you will find both 'anilingus' and 'analingus' used interchangeably. Or you could just say, 'Toss My Salad', if you'd like.

By #50778 at 03,Sep,11 23:22
love it, what a good feeling, warm wet tongue giving long licks, the tickling of a lite touch of the tip of a tongue, the two handed spread of my cheeks to give ultimate access to my ..., all which i return the favor

By spermkiss at 01,Sep,11 03:03 other posts of spermkiss 
Love it, absolutely love it. After sucking cock, licking ass is my next most favorite thing to do. Receiving it is OK, but giving it is out of this world.

And yes, I, too, think that it is incredibly erotic. In many ways the anus is the most intimate part of the body. When a person is nude, especially a male, the genitals are open and exposed for the world to see, but the anus is hidden away between the buttocks. It takes a certain effort to bring it into view. But when a guy does, I'm ready to go to town. (Being gay, I tend to think of sex partners as male.)

No scat please, but I also do not like the scrubbed clean just out of the shower soapy aroma. About two or three hours of vigorous exercise is about right to give a guy a nice musky and masculine aroma. I like to first put my nose between his buttocks to enjoy the fragrance and then I put my tongue into action. Yum!

Adult Discussion Forum