Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

To penetrate or be penetrated - what do you prefer?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #42017 at 03,Sep,11 15:12
I have a theory that large guys in a male/male situation are more prepared to do the penetrating rather than being penetrated. Whereas smaller guys like myself who maybe feel less virile in the presence of a large penis prefer to take the female role and be penetrated. Average guys could go either way. I also think that maybe large guys are more likely to be straight. There is no evidence to prove this theory but a survey here might give us an idea.

Similar topics: 1.LADIES what gives you your best orgasm, licked & fingered or penetrated?   2.Intercourse during MC   3.guys what sort of condoms do you prefer   4.Why is Pegging so ignored here?   5.any men here who are total bottoms?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #131063 at 05,Sep,11 10:07
I have a theory too.
Here is proof that, regardless how many gays will protest what I write; in the public psyche the general perception is that if you are receptive, you are playing the female role. In practice, more often than not, there will be plenty of submissive gays that will bear out that stereotypes are borne from truth. I agree. That is one of the many reasons I have distanced myself from gays and their gender-bending anal fetish behaviors.

Why would you, as a man, regardless of penis size, consider yourself in a 'female role' in any circumstance. Of course, in this one you happen to be correct. A man wouldn't allow himself to have his gender lines blurred in such a manner. Likewise, a true man would never 'use' his buddies as a female in such a manner.

Shrimpdick, you want to be far more virile than most gays? Reject their dangerous and deadly anal practices. Then you'll be more of man than a sheep. Ewe, that is...

Patrick
g0ys[dot]org - spelled g - zero - y - s
Gay is out. Gender-bending is out. Anal is stupid. This is the future of same-gender-affection. Safe, sane, responsible, respectful and masculine-centered. Man UP!

Adult Discussion Forum