Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

WTH?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #17000 at 12,Sep,11 17:19
So I go looking at my friends pics, see a new one, click on it and get this: "This is a private image meant not for you, so you cannot see it." Well, my question to admin is, why not? Since when have private pics amongst friends been posted on a general page, i.e., between friends?

If nothing else, admin, your rule change has sure sparked some interest this morning/afternoon, so much so I keep getting blocked. To say the least, free is not free, hay?

New Comment

Comments:
By mikeyd270 at 15,Sep,11 21:54 other posts of mikeyd270 
br549dickI have had the same thing happen. I click on my friends recent uploads and see a new picture. I click on the picture and get the message you just stated. Seems a bit confusing. My question is if it is a private picture meant for me not to view well it is a bit too late because I have already viewed it. I may not be able to enlarge it or comment on it but I have seen it. I understand the feature. You may want to send a face picture to only one of your friends but be warned all your friends can view it on there friends recent upload page so delete it quick.
By #159742 at 15,Sep,11 22:17
I just noticed that the other day. Makes me think twice about doing private uploads since apparently they aren't private.
By mikeyd270 at 16,Sep,11 06:26 other posts of mikeyd270 
I only noticed it recently. Maybe a defect in the system but right now you are right your private uploads are not entirely private.

By #159795 at 12,Sep,11 17:22
Another fucking cry baby
By #17000 at 12,Sep,11 17:33
fuck you, dick head. i asked a question to admin, not your fucking ugly dick. hey, you know womething? you're a dick head.

Adult Discussion Forum