to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Warning !!!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #9834 at 19,Aug,09 04:20
We have a moralist on our site now, plain word's a trouble maker, he need's to be banned immediately....

The postings he's putting on SYD pic's:

"By noyoudont at August 18, 2009

Your photo can be viewed by young children, because this site doesn't have effective age verification. Thanks for uploading this."

noyoudont you are welcome and get real, 1000's of sites show dick pic's, just in ad's alone, you keep an eye on your own children, there should be no problem looking at them, + the internet security features that computers have to block, this site. This site is for adults only, take your politics elsewhere PLEASE !!!!!!