Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

a dick cut open ??

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #190470 at 15,Sep,11 18:13
Hi
I'm just curious, who gets turned on by a dick that's been "cut open" or almost devided into to two half dicks ??? any of the girls here, that likes the sight?? and I would like to know what makes a guy decide two have he's "pride" molested for life? are you angry with your dick?? I simply don't get it, so please fill me in here
I might be an old'ish fart, but I'm normally quite open minded

Similar topics: 1.OPEN FLY'S   2.peeing in the open   3.Going commando with zipper   4.Open pussy   5.Legs open or closed when having/getting a wank?  

New Comment

Comments:
By Ray10754 at 15,Sep,11 18:31 other posts of Ray10754 
I am in agreement with you 100%, What could possibley be erotic or sexual about that?
I am a rather open minded person and just dont see the need for it.
Yes I have a P/A piersing and a few others witch some might say is mutilation of the body,BUT!! They can be removed and will eventually heal with little or no eveidence of them ever exsisting.
They are not a total form of non reversal mutilation as some of the things I have seen both here and on other sites.
Hopefully someone will be man enough to actually try to explaine the object behind this,Even though I personally don't think anyone will understand such a barbaric form of pleasure.
By #190470 at 15,Sep,11 18:55
Hi Ray, I'm excited to see if we can get somebody to fill in our blanks ?
By Ray10754 at 17,Sep,11 11:25 other posts of Ray10754 
Well it been a few day's now and no responce!! Didn't really think there would be,guess it is so foolish that no one is willing to admit to it!!
By #195277 at 18,Sep,11 02:09
what a complete deadshit you are.

Who the fuck do you think you are? does anyone have to get your approval or specific consent before posting pics, or doing mods??

Grow Up for fucks sake, those of us that enjoy modding, do it for ourselves and not necessarily for pricks like you to stand up and criticize.

So, you have a PA, well good for you, no-one slagged you off for having , have they?

Sure, you entitled to your own opinion(s), but don't make lame-ass comments on something you obviously know nothing about.

Do folks who get tattooed need your approval or consent????
By Ray10754 at 18,Sep,11 02:29 other posts of Ray10754 
Yes I do get critized for it, the only differance with me is, I try explaine what and why I do it, and most people understand when I do. I did admit that piersing was a form of mutilation in my post, Im not a major fuck head like you!

No ! no one needs my approval or concent to do anything!!

It is my opinion, (and I am entitled to that !) IF you read ferther on in my post you would have seen that I was looking for for someone to explaine this to me as to the reason for doing it and what pleasure is gained from doing so.
But I can see that you don,t have the mentality to do either

Adult Discussion Forum