Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Justoneman Is A Twisted Fuck! Posting Dead Wife's Pussy.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #164428 at 22,Sep,11 03:15
OMG.

This guy had a bunch of photos of his DEAD wife's pussy (dead 2.5 years) up because he liked seeing comments guys would make about wanting to lick it, etc., as it made him feel they still have a sexual connection. Um, that's totally macabre and disgusting.

I thought this guy was relationship material, too. He just wanted sex, though, and with me because I'm popular. Denied, but here's what he had said to me:

Sep 14, 07:25 justoneman: Can you imagine the jealousy it would cause if I posted pictures of Steffi licking my penis? Youre in eastern pa right? We should have a rendezvous in NYC.

Sep 14, 08:33 justoneman: You do have a ton of fans. A lot of them want you. Do any of them ever come through?

And he said, later, that it was so so awesome that I'm so popular and that if he were with me, he'd be FAMOUS!

Well, that's not gonna happen. He's a sick fuck; he's unkind, and when I started to cry on the phone and had to hang up, he told me to leave HIM alone and banned me. WTF? He accused me of reading into things, but he twisted things I said, and things I said were based on direct things he said, as above.

It's no wonder he hasn't had sex in FOUR years.

Oh, and in case you're "listening", Kyle: your dick isn't so great. I surely WOULD be craving more.

I have many, many, MANY better offers every single day.

Similar topics: 1.Fucking wife   2." I tell my wife to ... "   3.Do you want your wife to fuck other guys?   4.When someone fuck your wife do you suck the guy cock after he cumms so he can fuck her more?   5.Don't confuse "I want to fuck you"...  

New Comment

Comments:
By #172995 at 23,Sep,11 04:39
I even dislike viewing a corpse in an open casket in a funeral home. Its creepy and I think that it disrespects the memory of the deceased to look at them that way. Even with embalming and tons of makeup, a corpse still looks awful. Its better to have a closed casket and remember the good times when they were living.

Jews go to the cemetery to visit the graves of their loved ones on the anniversaries of their deaths so that the dead can pray that the Lord will have mercy on the living.

I think its a cool tradition.

By #88520 at 22,Sep,11 06:05
Very creepy, lots of strange people on this site. Good of you to warn other people
By #164428 at 22,Sep,11 06:09
Thanks, Honey! I agree. Fucker is sick in the head and just tried using me. I'm usually very friendly as many here know, but he pushed my buttons something fierce!
By #50778 at 22,Sep,11 06:51
i want u just for sex, i want u to treat my cock like a piece of meat, use it , eat it, suck it, ride it hard and put it up wet and limp

By admin at 22,Sep,11 11:57 other posts of admin 
Blah. I was selling coal paintings drawn from photos once upon a time. I'm not a painter but I had some working for me. Anyway, very frequent request was to draw dead members of family in a group with yet live members of family.

Not to abuse anyone, but philosophically speaking - what's justoneman is doing here is no weirder than that. It just looks creepy in combination with sexual nature of this site.

And after all my experiences I wonder if there are people that are not "strange" in this world at all...
By #124665 at 23,Sep,11 01:24
When youre strange, faces com out of the rain.. When my kitty cat dies im still gonna keep his photo on my page cuz he's such a sexy pussy This site contains sexual nature? I thought it was like Facebook

By #132188 at 22,Sep,11 09:56
Maybe just a fake fuck playing with minds...Hope sp or my children have no hope with trash like this in life
By #124665 at 23,Sep,11 01:17

Adult Discussion Forum