Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

I Have A General Site Q And Don't Want To Bug Admin....

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #164428 at 24,Sep,11 05:14
If anyone can shed light on this, I'd appreciate it!

When I get points each day, they include ones for my "pictures and/or actions on the site" (think that's what it says). I don't post photos each day, so I'm wondering if anyone knows what actions net you points. I have been here since the end of May, and I really have no idea! Some days, I only have about 16, another 54....

Thanks!