Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Visits to the Urologist

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #55295 at 29,Sep,11 17:43
Women have to go to the gynecologist so that he / she can take a look under the "hood" and make sure all is running smoothly. how about the guys. Any thoughts / stories about visits to the Urologist?

Similar topics: 1.Favorite vs Most popular   2.peep shows   3.New Member   4.Visits to Your Member Page   5.Why does he keep visiting my page?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #153287 at 04,Oct,11 19:18
to be honest you imagine it to be arousing but when your stood there and asked to pull down you pants it just feels awkward.

By #55295 at 01,Oct,11 10:01
HaHa - A friend had the digital exam. When the doc withdrew his finger my mate said he must keep his finger in and move a it little to the left - I want my money's worth he says. The doc did not share the joke
By #27618 at 01,Oct,11 10:41
Haha, I suppose the docs have heard all the gags,,,,and are probably sick of hearing them.......

I have had the finger treatment twice now, followed by PSA tests,,,and it never occurred to me to make a joke,,,most likely wouldn't have gone down very well.

No sense of humour,,,
By slipper at 04,Oct,11 05:14 other posts of slipper 
"...wouldn't have gone down..."

By spermkiss at 30,Sep,11 16:40 other posts of spermkiss 
After a digital examination of my prostate my regular doctor reported that it didn't "feel right". She ordered a PSA test and scheduled an appointment with a urologist. The PSA results were normal, thank goodness.

When the urologist came into the examining room, he was drop dead good looking. I thought: "Wow! This is one medical appointment I'm gonna really enjoy. You want me to drop my pants so you can examine my dick and balls. Well sure, you can examine ANY part of me that you want. You want me to turn around so you can put your finger up my butt. Be my guest, you can put ANYTHING you want up there." It was all I could do to keep from popping a woodie. And he reported that my prostate was normal.

In telling that story to lady friends I've always asked if they've ever had a cute gynecologist for whom they enjoyed spreading their legs. Not one has ever said yes. So how 'bout it SYD/SYC members, have any of you ever been examined by a cute gynecologist?

By #88663 at 30,Sep,11 15:38
Just another Dr vist! He checked my balls had a good look, no reaction on my part!

By slipper at 30,Sep,11 01:18 other posts of slipper 
Been a number of times in my 60+ years for a variety of reasons... just another doctor visit, imho: pee in the cup, express your problem/concern, get meds(often), and move on.

Adult Discussion Forum