to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Fuck Me?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #185161 at 10,Oct,11 02:57
I was wondering who would fuck me and who would have me fuck them.

Similar topics: 1.Blowjob Or Fuck?   2.Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me so hard...   3.Fuck for fuck !   4.Discreet fuck buddy wisconsin   5.Would you change your plans in order to fuck?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #131063 at 10,Oct,11 23:36
Bravo John. My opinion is that if the rest of us can just avoid 'them' I say let my pro-anal homosexual peers fuck themselves into extinction. I know it's a hollow hope, but maybe the more intelligent will survive. Guys, it's not the bathhouse era 1970's - 1980's anymore; behaviors have to change. And all the claptrap about safe(r) sex...it's all B.S. Has anyone not noticed that we haven't eradicated AIDS at all, and that 16-24 year old males are at highest risk? Anal sex is 5000% more risky than other forms of sexual behavior...for example, it takes 50 instances of oral sex to equal the risk factor of just ONE anal encounter. Condoms, according to the manufacturers, fail consistently 5-14% of the time, and this refers to penile/vaginal sex. Anal sex is considerably far more abrasive. Add to that the usage of improper lubrication, that often degrades the condom material itself, further increasing the risk. Statistics courtesy Center for Disease Control and WHO (World Health Organization). Can you say 'Russian Roulette'?

I shudder to think of StrokinWest's attractive dick up a sewer pipe (and that is exactly what it is).

By #68656 at 10,Oct,11 14:41
A highly dangerous activity which is best avoided unless you want lower bowel and sphincter muscle damage plus the risk of contracting various diseases.
By #52702 at 10,Oct,11 19:47
shhhhh

Adult Discussion Forum