Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

A question for the ladies.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #6699 at 27,Jan,09 22:08
Ladies, describe what happened when you first tasted a man's cum. Did you like it? Did you dislike it? Did you have to acquire a taste for it?

Similar topics: 1.Cock QUESTION for the LADIES   2.Question for the ladies   3.A question for the ladies-   4.A question for ladies about men in spandex pants with no shorts over   5.Question for the ladies - Favorite vibes or dildos!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #485312 at 16,Aug,15 14:14
like drinking sea water after a whale had pulled himself in it *lix*
By leopoldij at 18,Aug,15 11:19 other posts of leopoldij 
only registered users can see external links

but you wouldn't be able to handle his tool:
only registered users can see external links
By #485312 at 18,Aug,15 11:29
so that's why the sea is so salty, and l know my pussy is big, but not that big lol, *lix*
By leopoldij at 19,Aug,15 11:40 other posts of leopoldij 
Ah, that's an admission.
So a long but thin cock wouldn't work for you.
If you had a choice between long/thin and short/thick and you only had once choice, you should go for the latter. Unless, for some strange reason, you prefer cervix stimulation. (Hope not!)
By #485312 at 19,Aug,15 11:51
well lm strange, ld rather long and thin, short and thick might touch the edges, but if wouldn't be able to blow a load deep in my arse...one false move and it would pop out...at least with long, l could move without fear of losing it and l love a good cervix beater...*lix*

By #9514 at 18,Mar,09 16:08
Me personally because I love sucking cock most of all, until I married and was truly in love swallowing was just something I did for him, nope did not like it at all. Now I love it and swallow cuz it tastes so good. So I guess it all depends on the woman and the situation.
By #7976 at 19,Mar,09 02:31
Women taste different. Could be that you found your perfect mate, emotionally and taste wise.

By #3997 at 18,Mar,09 16:34
My girl love tasting my cum, she says its her reward for sucking my cock so well, but i heard that it adds like 300 cal per serving,

Adult Discussion Forum