Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Where to buy kit for saline injections?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #198752 at 22,Oct,11 22:54
Hi guys. I'm really keen to try injecting my cock and balls with saline, but I am at a lose as to where to buy the kit. Anyone know where I can buy it?

I'm in the UK by the way. Many thanks peeps.

Similar topics: 1.Pumping   2.Saline injection   3.saline injection????????   4.saline in sac   5.Testosterone  

New Comment

Comments:
By #2331 at 22,Oct,11 23:16
Why do this to yourself?
By #198752 at 22,Oct,11 23:19
I personally think its a neat temporary body modifcation and is the next step up after penis and ball pumping.
By slipper at 23,Oct,11 00:06 other posts of slipper 
I don't recall a "kit" but it could be you are simply using the term in the British sense of "hardware." I think there is a group here or a google search will turn-up individuals and sites (like bmezine.com) that can tell you what you need and procedures to do it savely. ...and, do post pix!!!
By #198752 at 23,Oct,11 00:26
I will post pics dont you worry, you are right buy kit I do not mean a box with everything you need in it but where to buy all the items I would need.

Trust me I have tried google and BMEzine.com but to no avail. I am at a loose end so thought I would turn to the townsfolk of SYD

I have PM'd all of the users who have saline photos on the profile but just waiting to hear back from them.
By Ray10754 at 23,Oct,11 03:07 other posts of Ray10754 
I did a google serch for (where to purchase saline injection supplys) and it turned up 22 pages of supplyers in the U.S. and Europe!
Would post the links for you but there are way to many!

Adult Discussion Forum