Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Panty question

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #191130 at 31,Oct,11 05:27
For all the males that love to wear female garments, what is it that you like? I like the minimal coverage. Just wondering and thank you

Similar topics: 1.Panty, etc,, Under male clothing   2.panty pics   3.post your panty shots !!!   4.best panty shot.   5.panty sniffer  

New Comment

Comments:
By #136638 at 03,Nov,11 16:01
Wearing panties feels so good, its a combination of the look, the feel and the thoughts. To me panties look so good when I slip them on and seeing them on other guys reminds me of how good panties feel as I know when I see a guy wearing panties I know he knows just how I feel when I wear them. And theres nothing like seeing a woman in panties, its just so sexy to see them clinging to her body. Also there are so many different colors and styles to choose from and to try on each one giving you a different feeling and a new level of excitement. Then theres the feel, the different types of fabrics and how soft they are, mens underwear just cannot even come close to what womans underwear fabrics feel like. I enjoy silk, satin, and nylon the best but microfiber is also very nice as its so silky smooth and stretches very nice. Then there is the thoughts that you are wearing something meant for a woman or that has previously been worn by a woman, just thinking about panties turns me on. And to wear panties with my wife and have her be into panties just as much as I am is such an amazing feeling. Check out profile to see some pics and more info about me.

By #88663 at 31,Oct,11 15:32
That and the feel of them! And wearing them out and about is exciting!

Adult Discussion Forum