to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

How to ask a guy to suck you off??

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #197779 at 01,Nov,11 00:42
I am a straight male that has always been curious about being sucked off by a guy, how would I ask? Fyi: I live in Colorado...

Similar topics: 1.I like to play and suck, but not the fuck...where can i suck   2.I suck you suck me   3.Would U suck my Cock for $20   4.I Want to Suck Cock!   5.Me and you and your wife  

New Comment

Comments:
By #89828 at 03,Nov,11 16:38
I agree with spermkiss that you need to find a place where you can meet guys who are willing to blow you...a bar or club. It doesn't sound like you are the kind of guy who is in a position to ask a good male friend if he would be interested in sucking you off, so the anonymity granted by a "hook-up" in such a place would probably make you more comfortable. You are a good looking guy, so you should have no problem finding a guy who is willing to grant your fantasy! (Nice looking cock, btw!). I also advise you to be up front about what you are looking for and let the guy know from the start that you are not interested in returning the favor. It will save embarassment in the end and is only fair. Good luck, and let us know how it goes!
By spermkiss at 03,Nov,11 18:13 other posts of spermkiss 
Very good advice. If you're honest and aboveboard in telling guys that you're only interested in receiving a no-strings-attached blow job you won't have any trouble. A good looking guy like you will have guys lined up to do the deed.

By #197779 at 03,Nov,11 19:42
You and spermkiss have been a big help... Thanks! I will try the great advices. I will keep you guys updated of course!
By spermkiss at 05,Nov,11 19:27 other posts of spermkiss 
'Glad to know our information is useful. And do keep us posted. By the way, sucking off a straight man is a MAJOR GAY FANTASY. Not all gay men want to do it, but a huge number do, myself included.

And another thing, don't be surprised if, once you get started, you find yourself wanting to do some sucking yourself. I've been with a lot of straight men over the years and once things got rolling most of them sucked me as well.

By #90650 at 05,Nov,11 17:38
Just say to someone at a urinal. Hey mate nice cock.

By #197779 at 02,Nov,11 03:18
Thanks for all the awesome responses!
By spermkiss at 02,Nov,11 16:51 other posts of spermkiss 
It's our pleasure. And I salute you for being open minded enough to want to explore sex outside of your usual practice. So, yes, have some man-on-man sex. You'll be a better man for it.
By #197779 at 03,Nov,11 03:26
Your most likely right... I am very open minded, just always have been a little nervous about "man on man"!
By spermkiss at 03,Nov,11 16:13 other posts of spermkiss 
Of course you're nervous. That's to be expected when you're trying something new. I had known I was gay for years, but when I got down to the nitty-gritty of actually having sex with a man I was nervous as a cat. After a few times doing it, it came pretty naturally.

About ten years later when I first had sex with a woman, the nervousness was back. But again, I got over it.

Another word on sexual orientation: Do not be concerned that experiencing man-on-man sex will "turn you gay". That ain't gonna happen no matter how many times you have sex with a man. Your sexual orientation is hard wired into your brain and it cannot be changed. I've had sex with women dozens of times and that didn't turn me straight.

I even had an affair with a woman that lasted about nine months. In our circle of friends, men and women, gay and straight, we were regarded as a couple. But I never stopped thinking of myself as a gay man while it was happening. And I think I'm better for having had that affair just as you'll be better for broadening your sexual experience to include sex with men. Go for it.

By spermkiss at 01,Nov,11 04:36 other posts of spermkiss 
A good looking guy like you who has such a fine dick should have no problem whatsoever finding a cocksucker to give him a no-strings-attached blow job. I certainly would.

Now before anyone jumps all over you and says that you're not really straight for being curious about man-on-man sex, I say nonsense. The truth is, the vast majority of straight men when placed in a sexual situation with another man will become arroused and will be able to perform and often not just in inserter roles. And the vast majority of gay men when placed in a sexual situation with a woman will become arroused and will be able to perform. I'm as gay as they come and I certainly could. Most gay men have.

Now are all these men not really straight or gay but in fact bisexual? No, of course not. To be truely bisexual a man needs to have more that a fleeting and transient interest in sex with someone other than his usually preferred gender.

As for how to hook-up with another man, that's what the internet is for. This very site is just one of many sources. Do some research and find out if there are any gay bars or gay hook-up areas near where you live. And good luck.

Adult Discussion Forum