Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Fuck My Tight, Dripping Wet Pussy!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #164428 at 02,Nov,11 22:57
Big cocks, small cocks, shaved or hairy. Tall men, short men, thin and thicker. I love you all; fuck me!!!!

Similar topics: 1.Fuck my hot tight pregnant pussy!!   2.tight pussy   3.LOOSE PUSSY!   4.Would anyone fuck this pussy?   5.Best DRIPPING pussy  

New Comment

Comments:
By #277673 at 10,Jan,13 04:41
Don't think any man could handle you, but we are willing to try

By steve3095 at 09,Jan,13 22:11 other posts of steve3095 
Hi Steffi. I always have a hard cock ready and willing to fuck you.

By #201155 at 09,Jan,13 13:02
Fuck you? If only I could!

[deleted image]

By bignhard7 at 05,Mar,12 03:46 other posts of bignhard7 
Would love to stick my hard cock in you

By sneeze88 at 04,Mar,12 02:07 other posts of sneeze88 
can i take a ride!!?

By bigone21 at 01,Mar,12 23:24 other posts of bigone21 
so, if i understand right Steffi, practically, you want to get fucked by every guy in the universe. maybe i should be honoured, having a big cock, being bit hairy but nicely shaved, not very tall but not very short, being thin and not thicker...

but i'm not honoured, and how could any guy be, if you love them all?

being gay, i have no desire to fuck you. so that's not the point.

i've seen some comments of you talking about abuse in your past, don't ask for it now. get your act together s i s t e r!
By #164428 at 02,Mar,12 02:26
My dear, there's a BIG difference between **** and sex. And as I explained to another member awhile back, showing my body is not a negative aftereffect but a result of my reclaiming my innocence, my joy in my natural, nude state.

About fucking: in reality, would I actually be fucking hundreds of people? Would anyone? Hey, who knows! If treated with mutual respect, and as long as safety on all counts were guaranteed, why not? Would that make me a slut? How come a guy can do it, and he's a stud? I'm having fun here as are we all.

I DO have many friends here, and I love them dearly. And there's a reason I'm one of the most popular people here, and it's not just because a bunch of people like my pics. It's because of the way I treat people.

By bigone21 at 02,Mar,12 17:52 other posts of bigone21 
well steffi, well spoken, and some points of thought for me!

i spoke too early. not without consideration, but not with enough self-reflection, so i apoligize!

i'm not into the slut/stud concept. and i totally agree that every person, male аnd female, should live their sex-life the way they decide for themselfes! and you are brave to reclaim what was always yours!

grtz, ronald

By jackie at 16,Nov,11 09:46 other posts of jackie 
Am i also invited to fuck u.

By sneeze88 at 15,Nov,11 05:33 other posts of sneeze88 
my cock needs a nice new home, your kitty looks perfect!

By #205329 at 14,Nov,11 08:05
Not sure if I qualify, but I'd ram your sweet pussy for sure. Get me good and hard with a little sucking while I eat that sweet meat of yours. Maybe stick my fingers in and get you oh so very, VERY wett. Then tug on those nipples of yours and get you screaming until you couldn't take it any more. Maybe then, if your a good, okay naughty little girl, I'd stick my member so very deeeeep inside you till our juices run out. Then while I'm waiting to reload, I'd make you squirt and squirt some more. Repeat as often as is necessary.
By #164428 at 14,Nov,11 08:51
Holy fuck! I want you N-O-W!!!!!
By #205329 at 15,Nov,11 05:28

By winnie at 11,Nov,11 13:30 other posts of winnie 
Would you like to try my dick

By #201155 at 03,Nov,11 10:52
In my mind that's what I'm doing right now
By #164428 at 03,Nov,11 14:04
You know I love you, Baby, and I would love to get lost in bed with you for, oh, weeks!
By #201155 at 11,Nov,11 05:35
What a wonderful prospect! xxxx

By #164428 at 02,Nov,11 22:58
[deleted image]
By qhaos at 06,Nov,11 09:15 other posts of qhaos 
oh baby, that's a really amazing pussy! my little bro under my pants is just calling it "home"!

By #205912 at 06,Nov,11 06:23
omg u almost made me nut

By #135959 at 05,Nov,11 13:36
I'd eat your pussy then fuck you hard till I cum then lick and kiss your hot pussy the rest of the day

By PoopSmith at 04,Nov,11 20:25 other posts of PoopSmith 
Look like you hurtin for a squirtin baby /vt395su6u61opic.html

By #164428 at 03,Nov,11 06:54
New photo. That's my own sweet cream!!!

[deleted image]
By 1historian at 03,Nov,11 10:33 other posts of 1historian 
like to fill it with my sweet cum!
By #164428 at 04,Nov,11 10:22
I would love that so much, my dear!
By 1historian at 04,Nov,11 11:24 other posts of 1historian 

By #200236 at 02,Nov,11 23:32
Hi steffi

l would enjoy so much having my hard throbbing cock with my big mushroom head penetrate your great looking pussy. As I slide it in
the fat ridge on my cockhead would rub your clit and labia sending
shivers throughout your body. I thrust it in each time further and
further till my soft shaved balls slap against you.
Your wet dripping pussy would feel soooo good as my swelling hard
cock and my thick cock shaft tease your wonderful sexy hole.
Then at some point I really want to feel your mouth wrapped around my ever enlarging cock,
By #164428 at 03,Nov,11 01:56
Oh, yes, Baby!

I want to climb on top of you and guide your thick, hard cock into my tight, slippery pussy. My velvet glove will clench your cock so nicely, and my juice will pour down your balls and my ass crack....

I want to ride you up and down like a carousel horse, and front to back quickly and forcefully, and around and around, and in a figure-eight motion....I want to fuck you slowly at first to drive you crazy and ramp up your arousal....

I want you to play with my big tits while I ride you....and when we're both groaning and breathing very heavily and in need of relief, I will ride you hard and fast, and when my orgasmic bliss takes over, the waves of pleasure will squeeze your cock, and you will not be able to hold back any longer. Your cock will pulsate, and you will fill me with a huge, hot load. And I will suck your cum and my honey from your cock when we're done....

Mmmmm....I'd love to lick your shaft with broad tongue strokes while fondling and tugging gently on your balls. Then, I'd take the head in and lap and suck like I was enjoying a nice ice-cream cone. Then I'd slide down and take in inch after inch, slowwwly sucking up and down to drive you wild....I would bring you to the edge a few times....I'd enjoy sucking your balls, too. When you couldn't take the tension anymore, I'd form a tight seal and suck you hard and fast until you erupt in my mouth; I would keep sucking slowly and gently to let you recover. When done, I would open wide and show you that prize before happily gulping it down. And then, I'd suck a little more to make sure I got every last drop.

By #201367 at 04,Nov,11 02:57
I almost came while reading this!!!

By Schultzy444 at 03,Nov,11 16:32 other posts of Schultzy444 
Love to stick my cock in your sexy pussy

By #68644 at 03,Nov,11 13:58
You know how much I adore ur juicy pussy, Steffi and how I would love to fuck you long and deep until we were both exhausted and covered in cum and pussy juice!!

Adult Discussion Forum