Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Looking for my first experience

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #28840 at 11,Nov,11 19:04
Looking for my first experience in North Florida.

I have never been with another guy, but I fantasize about it all the time. My biggest fear is Std's and should be for all. There have been a couple opportunities, but both guys were trying to convince me that things were safe without a condom, not going to happen. I find myself wanting to suck my first cock and get fucked, but not willing to risk it! It seems near impossible to find like myself looking for there 1st and beloved in safety, not to mention guys that are honest.
I would like to here from others experience and try to understand why it seems so many people engage in some very risky behavior?
I consider myself bi, love women but have a strange desire to explore with another guy. I have a strong attraction to the cock, not the guy.

Similar topics: 1.Gay And Straight Stories   2.age of first gay experience   3.Experience with Craigslist Personals:)   4.would love 1st time gay experience :)   5.Does the first experience cause other experiences?  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 11,Nov,11 21:31 other posts of spermkiss 
Everyone should give at least some thought to STD's, but you shouldn't let fear totally rule your life. There is risk in everything you do, even something as simple as stepping out your front door to pick up the morning newspaper. You could lose your balance, fall down the steps and break your neck. Everyone, in every situation, will have to do his own risk/reward analysis and hopefully make an informed judgement.

Now about STD's. Oral sex, even including swallowing, is not a high risk activity. Look at my experience, I've given probably eight or ten thousand blow jobs to two or three thousand different men. And I always swallow. Always. Yes, I've picked up gonorrhea a few times, but fewer times than the fingers on one hand. Considering the huge number of blow jobs I've given that's not bad odds. And gonorrhea is treatable.

As yobud has so wisely said, however, anal sex is another matter. If you want to get fucked in the ass (or even if you want to fuck), use a condom. Those men who tried to convince you otherwise are bad news. You're better off without them.

No discussion or STD's would be complete without mention of the biggie: HIV. The chance of contracting HIV thru oral sex is somewhere between negligible and non-existant, about the same as being struck by a falling meteorite, as long as two simple precautions are observed. Don't do it if you have an open sore on your lips or in your mouth and don't do it within one hour after brushing or flossing your teeth. As a cocksucker I've made it my business to know these things. Anal sex is another matter. DON'T DO IT WITHOUT A CONDOM!

Adult Discussion Forum