Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

****When you first saw your own penis glans by pulling back of your foreskine.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #150582 at 12,Nov,11 17:34
I am very open minded.it could pull back my foreskine from my birth.say me when you first saw your fully glans by pulling back of your forskine.

Similar topics: 1.uncut penis glans vs cut penis glans   2.Foreskin questions   3.Small foreskin   4.foreskin adhesion   5.When do you skin it back?  

New Comment

Comments:
By wycowboy at 13,Sep,22 14:57 other posts of wycowboy 
I'm cut but the doctor left a lot of foreskin on. I've always been able to see most of the glans but I don't remember when I first saw all of it, pretty young is my guess which means late 1960's.

By galaxy123 at 13,Sep,22 10:45 other posts of galaxy123 
I remember always being able to retract my foreskin. I remember seeing the tiny darker pink helmet pop out from the foreskin. It was tighter then but I could do it. My mother made sure I cleaned under it and showed me how to do that by pulling the foreskin back and washing it. She would check on me to make sure I had.

By APBay at 12,Sep,22 17:53 other posts of APBay 
Can not really rememberer the first time i push back my foreskin, i could of always go back, but i rememberer the first time when i saw my foreskin started to separate from my dick head, i was about 11.

By uncutjoy at 12,Sep,22 12:18 other posts of uncutjoy 
Forced retraction when I was 5-6 yrs. by doctor during annual physical. Hurt like hell and dreaded the next visit

By Emerald at 23,Dec,13 22:30 other posts of Emerald 
Unfortunately, I can't remember the first time I pulled my foreskin back, but I remember doing it with a friend when I was four or five years old. My foreskin went back easily, and didn't hurt at all, so I must have been used to doing it regularly by then. I quite enjoyed pulling it back, too, and would happily let anyone see me do it whenever I had the opportunity.
By wetday at 24,Dec,13 02:45 other posts of wetday 
What an erotic story. I was circumcised at birth, so never had this pleasure. I'd love to chat with you more about this first time.
By Emerald at 04,Jan,14 03:05 other posts of Emerald 
Any time!

I just wish I could remember more about it myself. The mind can be terribly frustrating at times! I can remember with perfect clarity the closet we used to tuck ourselves away in, and the exact shape and size of the green flashlight that we used in there (and which I was very proud of). However, the exact shape and size of his thingy now eludes me. It wasn't green, that's all I know.

I believe the reason why the episode has stuck in my memory at all, is the fact that as we were playing with our action superhero figures ("dolls", albeit accurate, just sounds wrong), mine happened to fall from a drawer. I exclaimed, "Oh! He hurt his pecker!" And my friend, with a great deal of exasperation, replied, "Can't you think of something else for a change?"

This, apparently, was such a shocking notion to my young mind that I still remember it to this day. Why on earth would I want to think of something else, when peckers were so much fun?

Anyway, as far as I remember, and as the exchange implies, we had been playing with our peckers together on many occasions, both in the closet and outdoors. I am still waiting for my memory to give me back the details of what happened, though.

By Jimjim at 12,Sep,22 01:44 other posts of Jimjim 
I'm cut but I have a cousin that is uncut and I'll never forget the first time I saw him pull his foreskin back! I remember being so fascinated.

By #390287 at 22,Oct,13 07:44
My dad used to pull it back since my birth so i wouldn't get phimosis,so i have always been able to do that.
By #264288 at 24,Oct,13 18:15
Same here
By #298293 at 04,Jan,14 17:37
Same here, maybe a little too much!
By #390287 at 06,Jan,14 18:47
explain please?

By skot at 24,Dec,13 08:39 other posts of skot 
When I was 8 or 9 a friend showed me his cock and complained mine "wasn't right" as the skin wouldn't pull back.

Needless to say I found his equipment fascinating and spent each night in the bath soaping up the tip of my skin.

After a while I managed to get the whole head exposed but it was still painful so I kept persevering until it was fully flexible.

By Frenum at 23,Oct,13 05:58 other posts of Frenum 
When i was eleven an old guy who was drunk asked me at the bus stop to go to the public toilets with him for a wank intrigued i followed him.
He stood at the urinal with his semi hard cock in his hand and pulled his foreskin back and forth i stared at this sight then he gave out a low moan and white liquid started to drip from his cock i ran off and on getting home went to my room and tried to copy what the old guy had done pulling my foreskin was uncomfortable but i continued after a minute a very pleasant warm feeling came over me but no white liquid that would cum two years later.

By marko_k at 13,Nov,11 19:03 other posts of marko_k 
In the first year of elementary school, in a medical examination, doctor pulling back my forskine.
By slipper at 25,Nov,11 06:41 other posts of slipper 
He told someone he was a "doctor!"

By slipper at 13,Nov,11 02:17 other posts of slipper 
For as long as I can recall my skin was easily retractable, and I started playing with it from my earliest memories!!! It has remained my favorite toy!

Adult Discussion Forum