Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

19 y/o VIRGIN Brit just needs a little fun! (:

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #200553 at 13,Nov,11 01:24
Second thread! Alright, I've gotten more confident with uploading pics!

I absolutely LOVE it when you guys talk about my cock I just wank every time I read the comments on my pics! Basically, I just need a few guys that could entertain me every now and then and talk about my cock, I'd even love to talk dirty back.

I love it when guys talk about swirling their hot, wet tongue around the head of my cock and tightly wrapping their soft, sweet lips around my shaft, licking off the pre-cum and sucking all the cum out. That stuff gets me going REALLY nicely! I'd even talk to anyone about how I'd give their cock a little lick in return. (:

PM me or reply! I'd love to have hot chats with anyone! Also, what do you guys think about my cock? Never been touched by a guy OR girl at all! xx