to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Help Me How To Learn To Be A Versatile/Top

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #133457 at 15,Nov,11 20:48
I need Help To Learn How To Be A Versatile/Top rather than just a TOP only. I've bottom only a few times with my ex bareback. He had a 5inch cut sick. It wasnt so much as being too big, but it hurt and we used plenty of lube. I loved it when he'd shoot all his hot cum deep up inside me. But after about 15 to 20 minutes it started hurting having him pump away. I really would had like to fucked longer. I'd like to be able to have more cocks inside me so I could experience more sexual stimulation that way. Do condoms hurt? Is there a such thing as uncut or cut dicks feeling better inside you? Barebacking with someone you really trust feel any better? Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks

Similar topics: 1."I'm Single and looking for a Boyfriend"   2.Who thinks SEX is an art-form?? I do!   3.How does one learn to suck cock effectively?   4.Top, Bottom, or Versatile?   5.Really so sick of political hidden agenda  

New Comment

Comments:
By #89828 at 16,Nov,11 14:45
All the lube in the world won't help at all if you are not relaxed and your partner just shoves it in and humps away. You both have to take your time and go slow and easy...
By #4222 at 17,Nov,11 01:16
True--lube is only part of the story.
By #133457 at 17,Nov,11 04:05
ok .. another question to go with that is does it matter on brand or where you get the lube ?
By #89828 at 17,Nov,11 17:09
K-Y and other water soluble lubes seem to work best (and make for easier clean up!). Oil based lubes can ruin condoms, are a bitch to clean up and actually tend to be less "lubricating" after a bit--body heat and friction tend to cause them to break down.
By Ray10754 at 17,Nov,11 17:32 other posts of Ray10754 
Boy butter is a water based lube That I find works wounderfull, can be bought in most adult stores or on line
By Ray10754 at 17,Nov,11 17:34 other posts of Ray10754 
They also have some good water based lubes that also have a desensitizer in them, that might help with the discomfort you say your experiancing.

By #33070 at 16,Nov,11 00:44
I think if the cock is uncut it should feel better if its bare. You just need to relax I think

Adult Discussion Forum