Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Bi-curious going to a gay bar

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #168281 at 18,Nov,11 11:30
Im a predominatly a straight guy, but also very curious and really want to get head and get fucked. Unfourtunatly there arent very many gay or bi guys where I live. So a friend of mine (shes a girl) is going to take me to salt lake to go to a gay bar.
Heres my prediciment, I have no idea how to act or anything. Picking up girls is usually not a huge deal for me. Im a good looking guy, pretty built upper body (which helps) but Im a little nervous.