Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Watching Women Piss

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #205979 at 20,Nov,11 08:38
If you love watching women pee as much as I do (although I prefer them to pee in my mouth) a good way of watching them peeing in public is to google PUBLIC PISS VIDEOS into SEARCH and sit back and watch and Wank all day!

Similar topics: 1.Who likes watching?   2.Watching a woman pee   3.watching other mens dick   4.Girls into Trans women?   5.Guys Only::::Piss Play?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #489480 at 06,Oct,16 20:46
Watching a woman piss is very hot. Watching women piss on each other is absolutely the best.

By #497672 at 06,Oct,16 13:04
Just love to watch videos of women pissing.

By Walker at 22,Nov,11 23:32 other posts of Walker 
I have only seen a couple of women pee in public in the US. I have seen women pee everywhere in Europe. I thought it was just guys peeing to avoid paying for the toilet. Not so I began noticing women just squat down in doorways in the street next to building in the open not trying to hide. My wife began pointing women peeing to me when I didn't see them. Our US friends also picked up the habit and I watched and she watched me as I went too.
By leopoldij at 17,Aug,16 12:35 other posts of leopoldij 
Go to a British town, for example, stand next to a pub late at night on a weekend, and you'll see girls squatting and pissing at the corner. Sometimes you can offer to help them.
By botanic at 17,Aug,16 23:15 other posts of botanic 
well I have lived in Britain for 63 years and have never seen that happen ... where was this ?
By leopoldij at 18,Aug,16 00:25 other posts of leopoldij 
Around here only registered users can see external links and here only registered users can see external links , for example.
By botanic at 28,Sep,16 23:48 other posts of botanic 
OK ... but strange I have never noticed it , though have seen it in Belgium and Germany
By leopoldij at 29,Sep,16 08:12 other posts of leopoldij 
Not only have I seen it but I have managed to chat up a peeing girl once and after several drinks my hand found its way into her jeans inside a crowded bar. I didn't fuck her but it felt good when she touched my cock later, at the back of the pub, and made me cum instantly in my pants.

By #520829 at 02,Oct,16 11:09
I am currently in Brussels. Where can i find peeing women?
By botanic at 03,Oct,16 22:35 other posts of botanic 
around the Agricultural Expo Centre in Ciney .

By Jassisingh at 30,Sep,16 11:44 other posts of Jassisingh 
I like to see women piss especially hairy sexy lady

By #518667 at 27,Aug,16 08:12
Can't get enough of watching a woman piss or shit. I have to jack off every time.
By leopoldij at 29,Aug,16 23:53 other posts of leopoldij 
Piss, ok. But shit? How can it be?

By leopoldij at 26,Aug,16 19:21 other posts of leopoldij 
That's a good one only registered users can see external links

By #441214 at 20,Aug,16 12:48
have always found it hot watching a woman piss, if I can watch as she pisses over me it is even hotter, especially if you like me to piss over her as well

Adult Discussion Forum