Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Jerk off tactics

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #206844 at 20,Nov,11 13:23
So guys how do you like masturbating? Some of us are doing it the classic way but some other guys are doing something more different like using socks or other things they can find at home.

Similar topics: 1.in need of a jerk off friend   2.seeing a guy jerk off for the 1st time   3.Jerk Off Buddy   4.jerk buddy on cam   5.Looking for a jerk bud in Illinois NW burbs  

New Comment

Comments:
By #115094 at 18,Feb,12 18:39
try putting a small oscillating sander against your crotch and see how long you can hold it there before cumming in your pants. I guarantee it wont take long.
By staudacher at 18,Feb,12 19:27 other posts of staudacher 
80 or 120 grit?

By #187578 at 22,Nov,11 08:45
Www. advancedmasturbation.com check it out for new techniques

By #206844 at 20,Nov,11 13:23
It is getting pretty boring using the old fashion way of masturbating so if you have some ways you can share them here
By #6568 at 20,Nov,11 14:00
You just need to be a bit creative and develop a complete repertoire of methods, then you can change them according to mood, inclination and occasion etc.

As a start, don't masturbate for a couple of days or until you are fairly 'desperate' and then use ONLY your non-dominant hand,...or, try to reach an orgasm with minimal movement. Then there is lube/non-lube,..different positions and poses,....dressed with fly open/naked,...static stumulation/thrusting,....and don't even get me started on foreskin methods as I sometimes reach very satisfying climax by just lightly brushing the lose end of my foreskin (theres a vid on my page)and have many methods using my sensitive hood.

Adult Discussion Forum