She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

why do gay men pose as females on here

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #182522 at 21,Nov,11 03:05
That shits fucking weird Buffalo Bill!

Similar topics: 1.websites with caming females   2.Caption Contest! Caption my pics, win a free pose!   3.All who have more big dick of our can ask one pic in pose him wanna and we do and public   4.Sexy pose of my ass   5.Verify  

New Comment

Comments:
By #488209 at 26,Jun,16 18:14
Cus they can't b told no by straight men n try to b clever but shit at acting! N Av no confidence in themselves! N I'm straight but u giv decent gay people who show the respect they expect a bad name that's em summed up!
By #460385 at 26,Jun,16 18:26
huh?
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

I'm pretty sure the gay men here are not the ones posing as women nor are the gay men dressing up in women's lingerie. Those are probably the straight married guys.

By #485312 at 20,Jul,15 00:09
not sure why anyone pretends to be something theyre not...the only person theyre fooling are themselves *lix*

By yellowman at 22,Nov,11 23:25 other posts of yellowman 
As a gay man who has been 'out' and on the gay scene for rather more years than I care to admit I have to say that, apart for a bit of fun at a party, I have never encountered other gay men who want to dress as women. Certainly not as part of their sexual activity. The whole point of being gay is that you are a man and that you are sexually attracted to other men. I know that is a rather 'broad-brush' statement and that there have to be those grey areas but in general and in my considerable experience that's the way that it is. I really do believe that many of the guys that one sees on sites such as this one dressed in women's underwear are either straight men who get a kick from wearing lacy feminine items or perhaps transvestites or transexuals. I think that the person who posed this question is confused about homosexuality. Homosexual men, in my experience, do not wish to be women. I certainly don't!!

By admin at 21,Nov,11 16:23 other posts of admin 
As I already wrote in other similar topic, I have two words for you: attention whores.

By #206416 at 21,Nov,11 07:49
So Jaysin, what gives them away?
By #68656 at 21,Nov,11 13:55
I'd be more inclined to believe that conflicted heterosexual men pose as women. Also, some older gay men might resort to such creepiness as well. The possibilities are endless. I'm sure there are also women posing as men. Who knows?
By boc at 21,Nov,11 14:00 other posts of boc 
What could you possibly mean by "conflicted heterosexual men"? Do you mean "men who though they claim to be hetero, are actually homosexual"?

By boc at 21,Nov,11 14:05 other posts of boc 
Also although there may be the rare instance where a female posts as a male. I think that on a site like this, that is majoritivley male, posting as a female would elicit more attention. Hence that is why either "conflicted heterosexual men" or "homosexual men" might find it beneficial to put forward the facade that they are female.

By boc at 21,Nov,11 14:08 other posts of boc 
When they are adamantly against infant (male - because I think we are all against female circumcision) circumcision. Oh wait I am against that too. I should just shut up.

Adult Discussion Forum