She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

horny crossdressers

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #173263 at 21,Nov,11 20:38
Do most hot guys hate crossdressers or would you love to have a pretty crossdresser suck you off. Would you like to pull a guys panties down and fuck his ass .

Similar topics: 1.WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOUR HORNY ALONE!?!   2.Anyone in BC?   3.HOW HORNY ARE YOU ?   4.Transexuals, crossdressers cum in Indy   5.Anybody ever seen a truly, real shemale in here ??  

New Comment

Comments:
By #136638 at 23,Nov,11 21:51
Many crossdressers are very hot. I do enjoy crossdressing but would not say I am passable. I love the feel of the fabric and my wife enjoys seeing me dressed up but I do not try and look like a woman from the chin up however from the chin down I think a male body including mine looks very hot in panties, pantyhose or lingerie, my wife gets so turned on seeing me and other men in panties, pantyhose and lingerie. Something about how that fabric clings to our bodies she says, and especially how it clings to our hardon poking against and stretching against the fabric. My wife and I are both turned on by men wearing panties, pantyhose and lingerie, my wife does not want to admit it but there have been some that made her jealous as they looked so good. Check out profile for more about us.

By #102053 at 23,Nov,11 08:30
Obviously some look better than others, but to see a guy dresses in panties stockings suspenders short skirt is a massive turn on. There's some great pics on this siteand it getsme off every time. I got caught wanking with a pair of panties on when I was younger by the woman who owned them and she made me cum into them, nice slim guy all dressed up with a nice cock does it for me every time.

By #147052 at 22,Nov,11 15:17
I have seen some crossdressers that shouldn't be dressing in those outfits. Others I have seen that were drop dead gorgeous and could pass anywhere they went. Some men just look very good in women's clothes. And just why women think that they have the right to have all the nice things to wear.

Adult Discussion Forum