Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

who supports nudism

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #8483 at 01,Sep,09 20:24
i support nudism. Both self and family nudism, private and public. Me, my brothers, my male cousins and my dad once went to a 3 month nudist camp and were surprised to learn that nude females and children are allowed so we went back home for the entire family and spent 3 wonderful months at the camp.

Similar topics: 1.NUDISM!   2.NUDISM   3.nudism   4.new phones   5.Nudism  

New Comment

Comments:
By #455846 at 17,Mar,16 15:33
yes - it should be a free choice, if people dont like it- i feel they can simply not look...afterall what can be wrong with a naked body ? people will be much more at ease with sexuality and everything. My friend was reported to police for being naked in her garden- by a neighbour that shouldn t be looking anyway

By cumonme1 at 17,Mar,16 12:38 other posts of cumonme1 
me me me me

By #501736 at 08,Mar,16 23:20
I regularly go to nude beaches

By leopoldij at 05,Mar,16 13:38 other posts of leopoldij 
I do. Take a look at my profile.
By #485312 at 08,Mar,16 05:52
definitely a supporter *lix*
By leopoldij at 08,Mar,16 06:01 other posts of leopoldij 
Right answer. Absolutely perfect conclusion.
--------------------------------------- added after 52 hours

[deleted image]

By #289712 at 08,Mar,16 05:14
I totally support nudism, but I'm a bit oversexed, so I'd be walking around everywhere, my solid dick standing proud

By routemaster at 21,Feb,16 10:58 other posts of routemaster 
I fully support social nudism, I've been a nudist/naturist all my adult life and am naked now typing this
By JeffinKS at 21,Feb,16 14:14 other posts of JeffinKS 
I am right there with you!! I spend more time naked than most people wear clothes...

also I attend a nudist/naturist all male camp every year!

WWW.MMNG.org
only registered users can see external links
By bella! at 21,Feb,16 18:28 other posts of bella! 
Kansas winters are probably very cold. I'm curious, what temperature is your thermostat set at for the temp in your house?
By JeffinKS at 07,Mar,16 15:08 other posts of JeffinKS 
75F.....

By #491116 at 05,Mar,16 10:00
I spend most of my day naked. So, I fully support nudism. ( Even I wasn't into nudism myself, I have no problem with people living the way they want as long as no one gets hurt! )

By #505462 at 29,Feb,16 10:49
I am a diehard nudist and hardly ever wear any clothing.

By #455846 at 25,Feb,16 17:15

By #7976 at 07,Dec,09 08:34
I have been a nudist all my life. It just seems natural to me.

By #8288 at 02,Sep,09 07:42
I'm interested, but my wife is not, and I would not want to explore it without her. Intrinsically, I would not have a problem with my young daughter being nude at a beach or resort, etc, but in the back of my mind is always the thought of perverts and molesters. Unfortunately, many people confuse the two. One is simply about feeling free, being comfortable, and at one with nature, while the other is about sex.
By #3997 at 02,Sep,09 16:34
Thats where i am i am not sure if i would let my pre teen daughter walk around at a nude resort, giving someone an opportunity to think whatever and go somewhere alone and think other things while doing something else, i myself would like the idea of going with adults, but where they allow families i would have to draw the line out of respect of my own daugher and someone else's

By #6236 at 02,Sep,09 01:15
i am a member of a club that has people of all ages,there are swims bbq,s bowling,and trips to resorts ,and other events. great fun to meet people and make new friends.it is a family oriented club

By #3997 at 01,Sep,09 20:44
I support nudism resorts, but i like the ones for adults, i am not sure how i would feel about going to one where there are families there i dont know if i would be able to handle that

Adult Discussion Forum