Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

trying a man

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #165520 at 23,Nov,11 14:54
Im trying to pluck up the courage to have a bloke or couple to have my assand mouth really want to try it but get to nervous

New Comment

Comments:
By #201583 at 23,Nov,11 15:13
I was nervous my first time, my exwife helped me greatly by blindfolding and handcuffing me to the bed frame on the floor. Oh, still my best time ever.
By #157110 at 25,Nov,11 15:59
fuck man she should not be your ex you should still be with her
By #201583 at 25,Nov,11 16:25
We were bi sexual swingers, she was older than me. She changed me from a homophobic jerk, to an open minded sex machine. When I was stationed overseas for a year, I gave her permission to play within our circle of friends. I promised not to have sex. After a year of waiting, on the way home from the airport, she told me she had left the circle because she had caught herpes. By the time we got home she had told me she had almost daily meetings with one guy, and he had given it to her. So I was pissed, she wouldn't tell me who she was seeing. We lived like roommates for a while until I figured out the guy was my best friend who had been avoiding me like the plauge. I dropped her like a bad habbit. Now I'm stuck with a faithful wife, who doesn't cook, clean, do laundry, or have sex. She just gets bigger and bigger.
By #105042 at 25,Nov,11 19:49
"She changed me from a homophobic jerk, to an open minded sex machine"...thatґs great Cum over :-) at least I like sex AND cooking
By #201583 at 25,Nov,11 23:55
I wish I could, the closest I can get to Germany is my last name.

By Ray10754 at 23,Nov,11 15:07 other posts of Ray10754 
What is there to get nervous about ?If it is something you want to do then go with your gut feelings,Im sure once you do you will wounder why you waited so long

By bobbies12246 at 23,Nov,11 15:01 other posts of bobbies12246 
I have tried cock its great

Adult Discussion Forum