Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Ladies have you dumped a guy because...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #175805 at 27,Nov,11 02:50
Ladies Please be honest, have you ever dumped a guy because of his package?
Meaning any of the following reasons or any of your own.

The length
The Girth
The shape
If it is bent left, right, up, or down.
Not being circumcised
Being circumcised
Size of his Balls
Size of cum load

I know they all say size doesn't matter but that is being politically correct.
I want the truth. LOL

Similar topics: 1.ANY LADIES ON HERE??   2.for ladies only   3.CFNM (Ckother Female, Naked Male)   4.Mature ladies   5.plz help me:how can i enlarge my small penis effectively?r there any feasible measures?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #301038 at 07,Mar,13 08:37
Never dumped a guy based on his dick size... only based on our relations.

I dated a guy, who had a pretty thin cock, but he was simply amazing at licking pussy and anal sex was great. But he cheated on me with his ex girlfriend, felt bad about it and beat himself up, and told me that he got mugged... and after I confronted him, he said "Who needs a girl like you"... apparently, not him...anyways. I turned around and left, and never spoke to him again. Our mutual friends told me that he burned my name on his arm and tried to jump off the building. Anyways, it had anything to do with his size, but his personality... I can't be with someone mentally unstable, someone who lies and doesn't share the same values with me.

Argument, "She dumped me, because of my dick" is an easy way out... if she didn't like your dick, she wouldn't date you in the first place... she dumped you, because she didn't like the way you made her feel next to you!
By #124665 at 08,Mar,13 06:07
What a fucking nut job, lucky for you to have moved on and found a better man Though the thought of a peach shaped branding iron pressed on my ass cheek is a bit appealing to me

By #59855 at 29,Nov,11 07:59
From Matt's Wife: We swing and I might refuse to play with someone based on a couple of those but manners are really important
By #81941 at 30,Nov,11 11:35
Yeah, but which ones?
By #59855 at 30,Nov,11 16:30
From Matt's Wife: I might do it based on not being circumcised but that is based on hygiene. Also if it were just way to small or thin. I don't do pity sex
By #255813 at 06,Mar,13 19:20
would this be pity ?? [deleted image]

Adult Discussion Forum