Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

A MESSAGE TO MY FRIENDS FROM ROUTEMASTER

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #14216 at 27,Nov,11 08:32
Hello everyone, hope you are all well. My computer completely crashed last week which is why to those of you who have kindly sent messages I have not been able to reply, please don't think I was ignoring you. A friend of mine has set me up with a temporary computer while he tries to fix the other one, this is slower than a snail and although I have access to the internet I can't put any new pics in so won't be able to send you any new ones for a short while but I can still receive your private pics if you want to send me any and which I ALWAYS LOVE looking at. Once Christmas and New Year are out the way, I am going to raid one of my hundreds of Swiss bank accounts (I wish) and see about getting myself a brand new comp but in the meantime this was just to let you know I certainly haven't lost interest in showing my dick and ass and seeing all you HOT guys showing yours too. All the best, stay horny and take care, Routemaster xxxx