Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Double Vaginal Gay?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #195892 at 29,Nov,11 13:28
So two guys fucking a girl in the pussy is Hot.. But is it gay?

Similar topics: 1.double post   2.sexual enjoyment   3.Why don't straight men mind double penetrations and double blowjobs!?   4.Big Boobs What Is Your favorite size ?   5.Double anal  

New Comment

Comments:
By #455374 at 30,Mar,14 20:55
I wouldn't call it gay, but it's not completely straight. It's still two dicks rubbing together

By #408374 at 30,Mar,14 00:33
There gotta be some homoerotical reasons to do so. Me, as a hetero, doesnt like the idea of touching another guys cock, especially not with my own. I couldnt concentrate on the sex.

By slipper at 29,Nov,11 18:50 other posts of slipper 
Only if you define it that way, much like anything else!

By spermkiss at 29,Nov,11 16:34 other posts of spermkiss 
The short answer: No, probably not.

A longer answer: Well, maybe. It would depend entirely on the two guys involved, their true sexual orientations, their attitudes, their feelings and their emotional involvement with each other. These are a lot of variables so it's almost impossible to give a definative answer. If two straight guys are good buddies and they want to put their dicks together in the same pussy that could just be another form of male bonding that doesn't necessarily make them gay. Hell, they could put their dicks together without the pussy or even in each others' mouths and/or asses and still not be gay. A lot of straight men have gay sex just as a lot of gay men have straight sex. Sex is never simple. Now have I thoroughly confused you?
By spermkiss at 29,Nov,11 16:38 other posts of spermkiss 
So have you done it? Have you put your dick in a pussy rubbing up against a buddy's dick? Obviously you want to, but you're concerned that it might make you gay. Don't worry, you can do that and still keep your straight membership card.

Adult Discussion Forum