Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

uncut vs cut

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #20630 at 01,Dec,11 15:38
turtlenecks vs crewnecks

which do you prefer uncut or cut

Similar topics: 1.cut vs. uncut ..What are you,, and what do you like?   2.How and by who u Cut? UnCut can comment too   3.do u prefer cut or uncut?   4.Uncut Dicks   5.Any uncut guys near Jackonville, Florida?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #59855 at 02,Dec,11 03:12
From Matt's Wife: Why is there a thread like this every other day?
By #81941 at 03,Dec,11 08:51
Because it is so bazaar that so many people in the world go through with the act of cutting off a part of a young boys' genitals without consent. Those that have had it done to them feel a need to have it justified, ie. it's cleaner and looks better. Those who haven't had it done do feel the need to show the world why it shouldn't be done, ie. it removes nerve endings and they can keep it clean anyway. It all boils down to the fact that the person who has the penis didn't get to choose which type he got, so he wonders what the other one is like, and argues that his is better anyway. Although, secretly, they would actually love to be able to try out the other one to see just what it's like.
By #6568 at 08,Dec,11 14:48
I don't have any desire to know what it would feel like to be mutilated,...I have never thought about it and I'm eternally grateful to have been born in a civilised country.

My foreskin has a completely different set of sensations to those in my glans or penile shaft and they play a large part in my sexual personality and how I gain satisfaction, release and pleasure. For me, the foreskin is NOT just some redundant piece of skin that gets in the way and prevents me from keeping myself clean (???!!!?)

The idea that a society which claims to be the most civilized and 'developed' on earth can allow the routine mutilation of it's newborn infants without any anaesthetic and for no reason is unutterably horrible and barbaric. We expect mid-eastern races to do all sorts of barbaric and ignorant acts but for the "bulwark of civilisation" to do so is almost beyond belief and a dire warning for the rest of the world. Interestingly this is the same society which threw it's senior medical official out of office because she had the "disgusting" idea to teach kids better masturbation techniques in order to prevent teenage pregnancies and disease.......

......It's also the same society that sent religous missionaries to Central Africa to purposely destroy the program of free condom distribution and this resulted in the estimated deaths of 100,000 people from aids.....I seem to remember they also advocated circumcision as a 'better' alternative....
By #81941 at 08,Dec,11 15:18
I wonder what your dick would look like if it was circumcised
By #6568 at 08,Dec,11 16:30
It would look much like it does with the foreskin back (see my page)...that's but one of the ridiculaous things about this 'argument'........

........If you are intact you can always pull it back but if you are unfortunate to have been mutilated you have lost all the natural advantages and have gained no pluses.

By #188764 at 08,Dec,11 10:50
I prefer cut, which I am also. When I was discovering sex at age 12 and 13, all the other boys were cut too.

By jocstfr at 04,Dec,11 01:50 other posts of jocstfr 
I luv uncut!!! Missing my foreskin big time

By eugen at 02,Dec,11 14:47 other posts of eugen 
15 years ago, i was partial cut. At that time i ґm missing my complete foreskine.
A stinky cock, cut or uncut, is not clean.

By Ray10754 at 01,Dec,11 15:43 other posts of Ray10754 
Prefer cut, as I am, but would not turn away any!

Adult Discussion Forum