Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

The "Is this Gay" posts.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #89828 at 03,Dec,11 00:00
When reading posts and comments on SYD, I always find it very interesting that people define "gay" based upon how far they themselves would go, or have gone, with a person of the same sex. One guy says: "I like to suck dick, but because I won't kiss a guy, I am not gay." Another guy posts: "You are gay if you swallow, but only if you ENJOY it." The hang-up with labels, and the "Please, don't make this thing that I enjoy be gay! I don't WANT to be gaaaaaaay!" attitude always makes me smile!