pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

loose circumcisions

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #6924 at 31,Jan,09 00:02
Hi everybody. Im circumcised but have whats called a loose circumcision. I was wondering if anyone else has one

Similar topics: 1.Circumcisions   2.Adult circumcisions   3.LOOSE PUSSY!   4.Tight circumcisions - no loose skin even when soft   5.I love cunts, but some have been very loose? What’s loose and what’s normal ?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #553294 at 02,Apr,18 00:22
Here's a pic that shows how loose my circumcision is. I can easily pull my shaft skin over the head on the up-stroke while masturbating, even when fully-erect:

[deleted image]

By #553294 at 31,Mar,18 01:24
I was cut at birth. I've got a loose circumcision I can still pull the skin all the way over the head when it's soft/half-hard & halfway over it when fully-erect, and I've never needed any lube when masturbating. Here are a few pics:

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

By sailor at 19,Oct,10 13:22 other posts of sailor 
My Doc thought i was uncut not so long ago. I think mine is the result of aging. Of course that did not add to my confidence in my urologist.

By #5440 at 14,Mar,09 13:45
My little dick is only minimally circumcised...check it out!
By slipper at 18,Oct,10 05:19 other posts of slipper 
SO nice; a shame thay took any, imho!!!

By #7976 at 13,Mar,09 03:01
My foreskin typically stays back but I rests about half way over the head when it's relaxed. Some folks on this site have commented on liking my foreskin but in truth, I have been cut.
By #7211 at 16,Mar,09 05:32
Yeah, looks like you have very nice coverage there.
By #7976 at 22,Mar,09 00:30
Thanks for the comment.

By #3251 at 16,Mar,09 13:26
Before you said any about it, I thought you were uncircumcised. I've seen pics of cut guys w/ some foreskin, but your foreskin coverage, BushPilot, really is more than most. It's really need looking ! and different !
By #3251 at 16,Mar,09 13:28
"neat looking" ! damn, I better learn to proof my typing ! "NEAT LOOKING" ... your dick is "NEAT LOOKING" !!
By #7976 at 19,Mar,09 02:59
Although I am an editor by day, the message was clear to me. Thanks.

Adult Discussion Forum