Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

ampallang?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #197878 at 06,Dec,11 17:11
Im considering getting an ampallang piercing. Does anyone have one that can share their experience getting it done and how sex is afterward.

New Comment

Comments:
By #418564 at 15,Dec,13 10:41
Ive thought about getting one of these.
does the glans get uncomfortable when you're hard?
I like to use a cock ring when jerking off and during vaginal sex, my glans is rock hard and reckon having a steel bolt across it might be a bit sore.
No vaginal complications? Id **** to tear her vsginsl wall with it, no room for overhang I gues
By #201583 at 15,Dec,13 23:28
No. The gland doesn't get sore or uncomfortable while erect. You won't hurt the vaginal wall or rectum, as long as your jewelry is snug. Jewelry that is too long can cause damage to her and yourself. It sounds like you have it figured out. Longer pieces are great for normal wear, they rock back and forth as you walk . They sell barbells that rattle, wow they feel great.

By Ray10754 at 06,Dec,11 19:31 other posts of Ray10754 
If this is your first piersing, My advice would be to go for the P/A piersing first,it is a lot less painful, if any pain at all, the P/A is also known to be the fastest heling of all male genital piersings. I have had mine now for a few years and enjoy it emencly, so do my partners, you can always get the ampallang at a later time,Just be sure to have an experianced pierser do it for you no matter what you decide to do.Belive it or not there is a wright and wrong way to be piersed. Good luck with what ever you decide to do and be sure to post photos for all of us to see
By #197878 at 06,Dec,11 23:02
How does a PA affect urination? does it come out of both holes? How often do you have to take out your jewelry? This might be personal but are your partners male, female or both? Thanks for the insight!
By Ray10754 at 07,Dec,11 03:59 other posts of Ray10754 
The smaller gauge one's will leak a litle, but it is all in getting to know how to do it with out making a mess. Mine is a 0 guage and I have no problems with urination at all.I did all my own up sizing also from 10 guage to my 0 guage
I clean mine every day with regular jewlry cleaner and it only takes about five min to do,the rest of the time I have it in.Most of my partners are male, but have had positive responces from femle also. If any one dont wnt me to keep it in during sex I will allways take it out,Some people like it and others dont it is a matr of preferance.

By #201583 at 06,Dec,11 19:36
Get it you won't regret it.
By #197878 at 06,Dec,11 23:06
Im leaning towards one like yours. I think i better ask the wife before I do this.
By #201583 at 07,Dec,11 03:17
I Agree. I fought for mine, just don't show her pics of cocks that have over sized jewlery, and 15 different pirecings, they get freaked out. Then you have to overcome it will hurt me.

By #94263 at 06,Dec,11 18:36
I have an ampallang. It was a very intense piercing, as it goes through a lot of tissue you will find that it will hurt to get done. But it is not a pain that can't be coped with. It is worth getting though as it's a very good looking piercing and it also does feel good during sex. In my case it felt good for both me and the partners I've had.

[deleted image]
By #197878 at 06,Dec,11 23:05
Does yours go through your urethra? How does it affect urination? How often do you take it out to clean?. Im thinking of possibly one like cumdump.
By #94263 at 06,Dec,11 23:33
Mine does go through the urethra, this can aid healing, as urine can flush and clean the piercing.
My ampallang does not affect urination at all, no leakage from the piercing holes, o far.
I only take it out occasionally, but I do clean it at least twice a day.

Adult Discussion Forum