Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Get caught when you had sex outdoor?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #13520 at 05,Sep,09 12:45
Ever get caught when you had sex outdoor?

Similar topics: 1.Caught sucking ?   2.OUTDOOR NUDE PICS   3.Any outdoor/ public pix or videos?   4.OUTDOOR CUM   5.Sexual outdoor/Nature pics  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 09,Mar,10 20:09 other posts of spermkiss 
I've had sex outside hundreds of times in parks, at nude beaches etc. Many times there were other people around and I knew they were there, so I don't know that "caught" is the right word. Very exciting to know people are watching.

By #5532 at 09,Sep,09 19:47
Recently my SO and I had some pretty hot oral sex that led to a good old fashioned screwing on our patio and discovered that our neighbor had been watching the entire time. I believe she was masturbating. Shocked at first but then really turned on, we plan on doing it again and maybe she will join us.
By #3997 at 10,Sep,09 01:14
Thats sounds real hott, I wish i would look up and see the neighbor masturbating, when you do it again and she comes out you should wave a hand for her to come over and see if she does, I love having an audience

By #3997 at 10,Sep,09 01:16
Once the wife was sucking my cock at the forest perserve in the car, and the guy that was cutting the grass was putting his tractor on his trailer, and we were parked next too it, and he stood there and watched my girl sucking my cock, and i told her he was watching she took her mouth off of my cock long enough to look up at the guy and then went back down while he watched it was so hott

By #8288 at 11,Sep,09 10:46
@luvmyclit...I wanna be your neighbor too.
By #5532 at 15,Sep,09 04:58
I'll let the neighbor know you are ready to move...lol
By #15420 at 15,Sep,09 11:54
somehow i think their property value just went UP
By #5532 at 15,Sep,09 15:34
Just doing our part to stimulate the economy.
By #15420 at 15,Sep,09 16:43
not sure about the economy...but your stories have me stimulated
By #3997 at 25,Sep,09 16:27
@luvmyclit, can i be your neighbor too, seriously, or you can charge admission for me to sit in the back yard to watch that would be so hott, seriusly i love your stories
By #5532 at 30,Sep,09 19:33
For you SB, I would comp you since you are a gentleman.
By #3997 at 01,Oct,09 23:17
Thank you Luv and you are such a lady, to me you are the queen of this site, love me an older experienced women such as yourself

By #26448 at 16,Sep,09 23:12
I live in an area where it's pretty easy to simply go down a back road and have sex, but there have been a few times when another vehicle pulled in behind us (to do the same thing we were). The most embarassing time was when me and my girlfriend were having really great sex in a river next to a bridge. We heard voices and all at once a church group full of kids & young teens came running down to the bridge for a picnic. Yeah...try to act natural when that happens?!? We can laugh about it now, but at the time...Holy shit!!!
By #3997 at 25,Sep,09 16:26
yeah that would freak me out too, who would think they would come there, especially at a time like that

By #4162 at 08,Sep,09 09:17
I was fucking my girlfriend in the car parked in a country lane, we were in the back seat we were both bollock naked. I was facing front she was sitting on my cock facing the back of the car. She was about to cum eyes closed and shouting when I glanced out of the side window and saw 2 policemen in a patrol car parked alongside us watching. As I looked they drove down the lane. I shot out of the back started the car and raced off. Heard nothing more thank god!
By #8288 at 08,Sep,09 23:20
lucky...
By #3997 at 09,Sep,09 17:41
the cops were prob watching and enjoying it, and wanted to get a rise out of you, lucky they were cool with it

By #15420 at 09,Sep,09 13:31
i was in high school, my gf and i found what we thought was a deserted road (dead end, no houses). we would go there to have sex and/or drink. one night she was on top of me in the back seat of my conv when i felt something on my head...someone had walked up from the woods, put a gun to my temple and told me not to come down his road anymore. i've never lost a hard on that fast and needless to say we never went back down that road
By #3997 at 09,Sep,09 17:40
Wow thats pretty messed up i wouldnt either

By #3997 at 09,Sep,09 17:39
Once my wife and I went to the forest perseve and she was wearing a skirt and no panties, and decided to lay me down on the ground and undo my zipper and pull my cock out and she sat down on my cock and fucked me right on the path where at any time someone could have walked past, i wouldnt have seen them anyway i was enjoying it so much and it was very hott, was some great sex

By #24337 at 06,Sep,09 20:52
We had been fucking and sucking for several hours on our wrap around porch and deck when the landlord's daughter and husband pulled into driveway. My lady was standing bent over with hands on rail and I was fucking her doggie style. The couple was a little younger but saw us totally naked and fucking as they drove by within a few feet of us and parked and got out. As they were getting out of car, we went inside and got our clothes and came back and sat and talked with them for a while. We could tell they had got turned on and he had a noticeable hard-on and both were flushed. They soon made excuses and left, and we assumed they went home for sex. We continued to enjoy sex all afternoon thinking how hot it was to get caught.
By #8288 at 07,Sep,09 08:55
HOT!
By #3997 at 08,Sep,09 16:07
that is pretty hott

Adult Discussion Forum