Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

piercing your dick

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #115094 at 09,Dec,11 10:50
sorry but please explain to me the point of piercing your dick. Does it not really hurt and doesn't it make you pee out of more than 1 hole? So what is the point? no offense to anyone just can't wrap my mind around it

Similar topics: 1.genital piercing   2.dick piercing   3.ATTN: Should I Get A VCH Piercing?   4.self piercing   5.Piercing dick  

New Comment

Comments:
By #216929 at 13,Dec,11 12:14
why go for piercing? Any foreign material inserted to urethra is extremely dangerous & painful. It may lead to impotency. U may loose all enjoyment in your life.
By Ray10754 at 13,Dec,11 12:38 other posts of Ray10754 
WHAT???? Where do you get your information from?? Why dont you do some reserch before you post about a topic you realy know nothing about!! There is no way in the world having your peins piersed could lead to inpotency!!

By #94263 at 13,Dec,11 18:00
Yet another mis-informed response. Obviously made by someone that has NEVER even bothered to research into genital piercings and has just decided to repost a rumor that they heard somewhere.
In NO way is a professionally done and properly cared for piercing dangerous, let alone extremely dangerous. Yes a piercing is painful, but less painful than most guys imagine and only for a few seconds and a well done piercing does NOT lead to impotency or loss of enjoyment.

Please Hornydick, before you post on a subject like this in the future, do some well balanced research first and don't just post something that you overheard from someone down the local pub/bar.
By Ray10754 at 13,Dec,11 18:45 other posts of Ray10754 

By #139037 at 09,Dec,11 19:38
I myself, am thinking about taking a genital piercing for quite some time now. Merely out of fun and the anxiety to get it done.

pros:

- It will give me another good reason to drop my pants earlier
- It is said to enhance the female's enjoyment of intercourse
- It's said to increase a guy's sensitivity in the glans on average
- I'd do it with 1 or 2 female friends who'll get a genital piercing too, so I'll get to see them naked .

cons:

- I fear it will decrease my sensitivity instead, since I'm not very sensitive compared to the average.
- I do not think a piercing in the genitals of a man increases its aesthetics.
- It will leave a scar, however small, on an area I don't wanna have scars on, once I've had enough of the piercing.
- I fear the risks involved when taking a genital piercing (including loss of sensitivity and the healing process)
- I'm chicken shit for getting it done, especially with my female friends watching.
- It costs quite some money and can't be done at any piercing/tattoo shop.

If I'm gonna do it, it will be a dydoe as I don't wanna have anything in or through my urethra.
By #201583 at 09,Dec,11 22:30
You can get the amphallang, you can get it higher above the uretha if you want.
By #139037 at 09,Dec,11 23:20
I have considered that one, but it involves even greater risks, let alone a longer healing process. I cherish my penis too much for that.
By #201583 at 10,Dec,11 00:05
At least it is evident you have done your homework.

By Aussie123 at 12,Dec,11 12:17 other posts of Aussie123 
Man..it hasn't reduced my sensitivity, Take your women with you..share the moment. all the women I'v been with..love it ..its a real turn on for them.. Like you I toyed with the idea for some years..now I wonder what all the fuss is about..there are definatly more Cons...
Might even improve your sex life...good luck ..

By #212437 at 09,Dec,11 15:15
piercing dick is not enjoyment 'man can't get anything from it. It's enjoyable for only female partner while intercourse. Yes, it's painful. It'll also take time to heal according to the type. Men do it just for fun & show their masculanity.
By #201583 at 09,Dec,11 22:34
Try again, your wrong.

By Aussie123 at 12,Dec,11 12:09 other posts of Aussie123 
Get a Life..since I had my PA my sex life has grown... so has my cock.. the women love it.. so grow some balls..get PA'd then make comments..

By #200320 at 12,Dec,11 10:32
They make it way more sensitive and girls really like it from the back, due to the kind I have

By #2331 at 09,Dec,11 15:20
When is punching holes in your body showing that you are a man?
By #201583 at 09,Dec,11 22:39
From the dawn of man to now many cultures believe in rights of passage. Similar to hazing in the military and fraternities. If you can't understand it, you never will. Your box will always be empty.

By #94263 at 09,Dec,11 19:15
The above statements just show how little some guys ACTUALLY know about genital piercings and so they just make things up without any factual basis.
IN FACT males do get something from some piercings. some of the piercings (Prince Albert being one) allow the jewellery to rub at nerves that do not normally get stimulated during sex (some nerves along the urethra and internal to the penis). These nerves getting rubbed ADD to the stimulation felt in the penis. So you get better feelings during sex, which means it is ENJOYABLE for the male too.
As to the original poster's questions, I won't lie. Yes the initial piercing does hurt as it's done, BUT it is not anywhere near as painful as most guys think it will be and the pain does only last a few seconds. I **** pain and yet have 13 genital piercings, so I can vouch that the piercings aren't that painful.
As for peeing from more than 1 hole, that hasn't happened to me or anyone I know. Basically the tissue around the piercing hole tends hug around the jewellery, so this forms a bit of a seal, stopping the pee from leaking out the piercing hole.
So the point is to make sex feel better for BOTH the pierced man and his partner.
By #201583 at 09,Dec,11 22:25
I laughing my ass off. "It doesn't give the man pleasure!" BULLSHIT, when I wear a longer bar it slides back and forth, let's just say my pants sport a damp spot and it ain't piss, and I have had my piercing for 4 years. It also greatly enhances feeling for me and partner. Does it make you a man, let's just say you have to have some balls to do it. To me, I would rather drive a nail through my dick than break a toe, the nail through the dick wouldn't even come close to the pain of a broken toe. My piercing took just over 8 min to get through the thick tissue without a break, and I enjoyed it.

Adult Discussion Forum